PrimeFMS is scammers

Mohanim

Recruit
.primefms.com

First of all 5 months ago i recieved phone calls form one scammer his name is Dr. Yamin Al-Moghrabi and advised me to invest my money in the company and promised me to get 30% profits per month .
I depisited $ 5000 and i see my profits in the web site as they promised me. After one month he transferred 10% of my profits to my credit Card. After that he requested me invest more money and inscrease my balnace to get more profits . I trusted him after the first withdrawal and deposited $ 38300 . He made great profits and asked me to increase my balanve again ,but I strongly asked him to refund my money . I made more than 5 requests and all of them were ignored . I tried to call him but he was calling me by unknown numbers ,so i can not call him back . Also, he ignored my E-malis . Total invested money is $ 43300 . Now the website disappeard and my money almost gone .

What Dr./ PhD/ MD degree person is working in sales at a forex company. The only degree he has is probably in lying scamming and fraud studies, only scam broker Prime FMS is offering this.

This so called "Dr." put you in a honey trap scam.

How did you deposit the $38300 and when?

Finally send them an invitation by email/chat/ skype to join this thread.

What Dr./ PhD/ MD degree person is working in sales at a forex company. The only degree he has is probably in lying scamming and fraud studies, only scam broker Prime FMS is offering this.

This so called "Dr." put you in a honey trap scam.

How did you deposit the $38300 and when?

Finally send them an invitation by email/chat/ skype to join this thread.

The $38300 was deposited through 7 transactions by credit card sence 4 months ago . They never respond to any E-mails and calls . Also , i think their names are fake . Dr.yamin his real name is ( Ibrahim Salah ) . I don't know what action should i take to refund my money .

Call your issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain that the services a broker is supposed to provide include deposit, trading, and withdrawal. Explain that the broker disappeared and you can't withdraw your funds. Ask if any of your deposits can be charged back.

Report back here and let everyone know how this goes.

As well HURRY HURRY UP !!
Go TO THE POLICE ! file CHARGES….which your Bank will request to initiate CC Chargebacks

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Support@primefms.com

Finance@primefms.com

Compliance@primefms.com

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media page and share you story as a comment on latest post.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prime-FMS/383476548470219

https://plus.google.com/109862815512002013918/posts

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Back