PrimeFX.org Scam! Hamad Al-Essa Scam!!

Truthful

Recruit
PrimeFX Scam
Hamad Al-Essa Scam

I invested money with PrimeFX.org in 2017. I requested a withdraw in 2018 and they kept apologizing and giving excuses for the delay. It is now 2019 and I still have been unable to get my money. They have stopped responding to all messages. We have been in contact with several other investors and their experiences are the same. Hamad Al-Essa (the "account manager") shut down the Facebook group of 5,000+ members without warning mid-January 2019 and is not responding to any messages.

The only time these people will respond is if you pretend to be a *new* investor wanting to deposit money. Once they have your money, they will ditch you. I think one or two people received a withdraw. But the overwhelming majority of us have been unable to withdraw.

Their certificates are fake. Their office locations are fake. They create fake FB profiles. They show screenshots of people receiving their money but those are fake too. Hamad Al-Essa poses to be different people and uses alternate names.

Don't be fooled. Hamad Al-Essa is the mastermind behind all this. There are no real traders at this company. Hamad Al-Essa appears to be super polite, professional, hard-working, knowledgable, and caring. He wants you to think this. Sadly he is nothing more than a con artist.

Avoid PrimeFX and Hamad Al-Essa. These people need to be shut down and sent to prison.

#PrimeFX
#PrimeFX Review
#PrimeFX Scam
#Hamad Al-Essa

PrimeFX Scam
Hamad Al-Essa Scam

I invested money with PrimeFX.org in 2017. I requested a withdraw in 2018 and they kept apologizing and giving excuses for the delay. It is now 2019 and I still have been unable to get my money. They have stopped responding to all messages. We have been in contact with several other investors and their experiences are the same. Hamad Al-Essa (the "account manager") shut down the Facebook group of 5,000+ members without warning mid-January 2019 and is not responding to any messages.

The only time these people will respond is if you pretend to be a *new* investor wanting to deposit money. Once they have your money, they will ditch you. I think one or two people received a withdraw. But the overwhelming majority of us have been unable to withdraw.

Their certificates are fake. Their office locations are fake. They create fake FB profiles. They show screenshots of people receiving their money but those are fake too. Hamad Al-Essa poses to be different people and uses alternate names.

Don't be fooled. Hamad Al-Essa is the mastermind behind all this. There are no real traders at this company. Hamad Al-Essa appears to be super polite, professional, hard-working, knowledgable, and caring. He wants you to think this. Sadly he is nothing more than a con artist.

Avoid PrimeFX and Hamad Al-Essa. These people need to be shut down and sent to prison.

#PrimeFX
#PrimeFX Review
#PrimeFX Scam
#Hamad Al-Essa
Firstof all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Also, share your problem with them as a review here Also, share your problem as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15988/www.primefx.org

Note: Don't forget to update your review when your issue got resolved.

Back