*PrimeFx Scam alert*

Dsb1215

Recruit
Started trading with primefx.org, in August 2018. The company was happy to oblige in answering questions regarding investments, further deposits, etc, but when it came down to trying to withdraw money, the company basically ignored us, and none of us were able to withdraw money. It's been several weeks now. The company is still up and running, and still no correspondence via their website, their email address (care@primefx.org), nor any of their listed phone numbers. We've reported them to CySec, and will also do so with our own SEC (United States), and any other places that are recommended. Please help me in taking this company down, because as long as they continue to run, people will still fall into their scam.

If you want more information regarding the pains we've experienced with this company, feel free to contact me. We've aggregated as much information as possible regarding this company. If we can't get our money back, we hope that this company gets taken down and hopefully reprimanded and put in prison.

I have lost $5000 USD, and zeroresponse from their customer service. They've recently added a chat feature on their website, and conversations initiated through there (not signed in, acting as a new investor), they'll entice with all sorts of investments, but then when you say, I'm actually a customer trying to withdraw, they go silent, never to be heard from again. Their site claims to satisfy withdrawals in a few days, but it's been several weeks now, with no response, for all of us. I've created a facebook group to get as many people as possible in there for the people that I do know invested with them, and they're all saying the same thing as far as withdrawal failures, and no customer service.

They claim on their site to be registered with CySEC, giving a fake certificate on their site, but when validating it, at CySEC, they're not listed at all.

Here's all the customer service numbers listed on their website that no longer work:

Cyprus Office
Floor 2 merchant shipping complex,
Georgiou Griva Digeni,
Cyprus.
Phone: +3 (572) 203 0988

Texas Office
Room 301 Niels Esperson building, Houston,
Texas,
USA.
Phone: +1 (254) 207 0410

Hong Kong
Floor 400 Chiap Lee commercial building Kowloon,
Hong Kong,
China.
Phone: +8 (523) 018 2283

Australia
144 raglan st. ,
Roma QLD,
Australia.
Phone: +61 8 7150 1568

Prime FX England Office (New)
85 Great Portland Street,
London,
England.
Phone: +44 7537 184576

Here's facebook group that is now defunct, and original owner Hammad Al-Essa is no longer to be found, and not answering anymore messages via Facebook Messenger, nor WhatsApp.

Here's bank account info that we wired money to (also did bitcoin transfers to them as well).

Bank of America Info:
USA Bank wire detail;
Beneficiary/Exchanger name: Vanessa Okocha
Account number: 488065170429
Routing number: 026009593
Swift code: BOFAUS3N
Beneficiary Address: 7214 spring run lane, Katy Tx 77494
Bank Address: 25645 Katy Fwy, Katy Tx 77494
Bank: Bank Of America.
*Key; Remittance/ Reason for wire should be stated "Global Prime"

Global Prime, which is supposedly the parent branch is nowhere to be found. Some reference of it in Thailand though

Started trading with primefx.org, in August 2018. The company was happy to oblige in answering questions regarding investments, further deposits, etc, but when it came down to trying to withdraw money, the company basically ignored us, and none of us were able to withdraw money. It's been several weeks now. The company is still up and running, and still no correspondence via their website, their email address (care@primefx.org), nor any of their listed phone numbers. We've reported them to CySec, and will also do so with our own SEC (United States), and any other places that are recommended. Please help me in taking this company down, because as long as they continue to run, people will still fall into their scam.

If you want more information regarding the pains we've experienced with this company, feel free to contact me. We've aggregated as much information as possible regarding this company. If we can't get our money back, we hope that this company gets taken down and hopefully reprimanded and put in prison.

I have lost $5000 USD, and zeroresponse from their customer service. They've recently added a chat feature on their website, and conversations initiated through there (not signed in, acting as a new investor), they'll entice with all sorts of investments, but then when you say, I'm actually a customer trying to withdraw, they go silent, never to be heard from again. Their site claims to satisfy withdrawals in a few days, but it's been several weeks now, with no response, for all of us. I've created a facebook group to get as many people as possible in there for the people that I do know invested with them, and they're all saying the same thing as far as withdrawal failures, and no customer service.

They claim on their site to be registered with CySEC, giving a fake certificate on their site, but when validating it, at CySEC, they're not listed at all.

Here's all the customer service numbers listed on their website that no longer work:

Cyprus Office
Georgiou Griva Digeni,
Cyprus.

Texas Office
Texas,
USA.

Hong Kong
Hong Kong,
China.

Australia
144 raglan st. ,
Roma QLD,
Australia.

London,
England.

Here's facebook group that is now defunct, and original owner Hammad Al-Essa is no longer to be found, and not answering anymore messages via Facebook Messenger, nor WhatsApp.

Here's bank account info that we wired money to (also did bitcoin transfers to them as well).

Bank of America Info:
USA Bank wire detail;

Global Prime, which is supposedly the parent branch is nowhere to be found. Some reference of it in Thailand though
Firstof all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Also, share your problem with them as a review here Also, share you problem as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15988/www.primefx.org

Note: Don't forget to update your review when your issue got resolved.

I can verify I have had the same problem with PrimeFX.org and Hamad Al-Essa. I have invested. I requested a withdraw in 2018. It is now 2019 and several months later I still have not received it. They are not replying to messages. They will only reply to messages if you are a new investor wanting to give them money. These people are running a ponzi scheme.

I can verify I have had the same problem with PrimeFX.org and Hamad Al-Essa. I have invested. I requested a withdraw in 2018. It is now 2019 and several months later I still have not received it. They are not replying to messages. They will only reply to messages if you are a new investor wanting to give them money. These people are running a ponzi scheme.
Ok. Can you screen shot the bank draft as verification?

Yes. Thank you for verifications.

Much appreciated.

Perhaps we need MORE people who have been, or suspect they have been scammed to reach out and come together.

Numbers.... there HAS to be MORE SCAMMED!

Cyprus Office
Georgiou Griva Digeni,
Cyprus.

Texas Office
Texas,
USA.

Hong Kong
Hong Kong,
China.

Australia
144 raglan st. ,
Roma QLD,
Australia.

London,
England.

Bank of America Info:
USA Bank wire detail;

Please message me

looks like Hamad and the boys are back at it.

primefx.net
way to similar set up, and the incorporation document.... man oh man.

Back