PrimeTrade FX: anyone knows something about them?

OkTrader

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I'm new to FPA. I wanted to share with you this broker. I haven't tested it yet. I like it because it offers cTrader with one of the lowest comissions I've ever seen for cTrader (2$/100k per side).

Is there anybody with experience in that broker?
Anyone knows some useful information?

Here is the link: primetradefx.com
Thanks

Pharaoh

Colonel
I think I'd want to check out those claims of being tied to a Swiss company with FINMA.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Start by contacting FINMA. If they are really registered with FINMA, that's a good thing and you can continue checking to see if they are a good fit for you. If they aren't, but claim to be, then take your money and flee in the opposite direction.

myconcept

Recruit
Start by contacting FINMA. If they are really registered with FINMA, that's a good thing and you can continue checking to see if they are a good fit for you. If they aren't, but claim to be, then take your money and flee in the opposite direction.
Hi Pharaoh!

I contacted FINMA and found out that primetradefx is not registered with them or with FX Finvest Switzerland as they claim on their website.

Have attached the email that i received from FINMA & VQF which is a SRO ( self regulatory organisation)

Thanks,
SagarFINMA Response.JPG