• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

PrimeTrade FX: anyone knows something about them?

OkTrader

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I'm new to FPA. I wanted to share with you this broker. I haven't tested it yet. I like it because it offers cTrader with one of the lowest comissions I've ever seen for cTrader (2$/100k per side).

Is there anybody with experience in that broker?
Anyone knows some useful information?

Here is the link: primetradefx.com
Thanks

I think I'd want to check out those claims of being tied to a Swiss company with FINMA.

Start by contacting FINMA. If they are really registered with FINMA, that's a good thing and you can continue checking to see if they are a good fit for you. If they aren't, but claim to be, then take your money and flee in the opposite direction.

Start by contacting FINMA. If they are really registered with FINMA, that's a good thing and you can continue checking to see if they are a good fit for you. If they aren't, but claim to be, then take your money and flee in the opposite direction.

Hi Pharaoh!

I contacted FINMA and found out that primetradefx is not registered with them or with FX Finvest Switzerland as they claim on their website.

Have attached the email that i received from FINMA & VQF which is a SRO ( self regulatory organisation)

Thanks,
Sagar FINMA Response.JPG

Back