• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Primeval-EA.com

General discussions of a financial company
oops

The EA is original and the only one using real money in FPA top 10 you like it or not :D

By the way, checking my database I don't have any client called "Alan" who has paid via Paypal, so basically you're some idiot willing to ruin my business but that won't never happen I assure you.

might want to learn public relations 101 - i.e. never call unhappy customers "idiots" in public.

The EA is original and the only one using real money in FPA top 10 you like it or not :D

By the way, checking my database I don't have any client called "Alan" who has paid via Paypal, so basically you're some idiot willing to ruin my business but that won't never happen I assure you.

:confused:
I have not bought your Primeval yet but have the intention. Before I made the purchase, I've decided to check out some comments from those who already been using it.

The refund that I mentioned about was my recent bad experience with Forex Legend. They ignored my refund ticket. I had the case escalated to Plimus and finally got my money back. I'm just sharing this experience with Dave.

I will never buy from someone who called their potential customer as "idiot".

:confused:
I have not bought your Primeval yet but have the intention. Before I made the purchase, I've decided to check out some comments from those who already been using it.

The refund that I mentioned about was my recent bad experience with Forex Legend. They ignored my refund ticket. I had the case escalated to Plimus and finally got my money back. I'm just sharing this experience with Dave.

I will never buy from someone who called their potential customer as "idiot".

You didn't mention you were a potential customer which I don't believe, it's just to make me feel to blame, I know it, anyway if you buy or not it won't do much difference to me, I'm just focused on my work and to improve the already great EA as much as I can.

Regards,

You didn't mention you were a potential customer which I don't believe, it's just to make me feel to blame, I know it, anyway if you buy or not it won't do much difference to me, I'm just focused on my work and to improve the already great EA as much as I can.

Regards,

There is no necessity for me to tell you everything? Further, this is a discussion forum, not a forum dedicated for seller to meet buyers. If you just want to talk to your owner buyers, please set up your on forum or members area at your own website.

My earlier posting was attention to Dave. Why do you intercept?

If I have said that I'm a potential buyer, you would have put on your hypocritical face, maybe your pupils turned into a $ $ sign.

You are such an hypocrite.

There is no necessity for me to tell you everything? Further, this is a discussion forum, not a forum dedicated for seller to meet buyers. If you just want to talk to your owner buyers, please set up your on forum or members area at your own website.

My earlier posting was attention to Dave. Why do you intercept?

If I have said that I'm a potential buyer, you would have put on your hypocritical face, maybe your pupils turned into a $ $ sign.

You are such an hypocrite.

OK, there is no need to fight and I'm not an hypocrite.

Regards,

Believe testing by FPA only

FPA posted this in their last log:

"06.08.10 Primeval EA team was kind enough to provide us with both version1 and version 2 copies of the robot for demo testing. Unfortunately we couldn't make either of them profitable, please see the statements of our tests in drop- down menu below. However, developer believes, that his EA works and he is ready to put real money to prove that. Let's see how it works :) Real test started with help of Investor Access."

Guess we should only trust the test result conducted by FPA and not test result conducted by the vendor and FPA only has investor access.

FPA posted this in their last log:

"06.08.10 Primeval EA team was kind enough to provide us with both version1 and version 2 copies of the robot for demo testing. Unfortunately we couldn't make either of them profitable, please see the statements of our tests in drop- down menu below. However, developer believes, that his EA works and he is ready to put real money to prove that. Let's see how it works :) Real test started with help of Investor Access."

Guess we should only trust the test result conducted by FPA and not test result conducted by the vendor and FPA only has investor access.

They never ran version 2.1, they were only testing older versions (1.0 and 2.0 ) which were very different, the reason for the investor password is the use of real money, FPA won't take the risk to use real money to test EAs as you can see, they're all just demo accounts.

They never ran version 2.1, they were only testing older versions (1.0 and 2.0 ) which were very different, the reason for the investor password is the use of real money, FPA won't take the risk to use real money to test EAs as you can see, they're all just demo accounts.

Looking at your real money account statement, it seemed like 2.1 isn't performing well at all. Last few days have been falling. Your EA ranking on FPA has fallen from 4th to the 7th now.

It does not matter if FPA uses real money or not. At least they conduct independent and transparent testing. Set and monitor. If FPA only has the Investor account, how do we know if the EA developer keep changing the EA parameters everyday? They could have modified the EA without informing FPA. Potential buyers like us may just fallen into the trap, thinking the EA will perform well after we bought them.

For fair test, FPA should conduct the testing with your initial recommend settings and let it run without any intervene. Then the result will be more dependable.

When will 2.2 be out? :confused: seemed like every new version, it will perform well initially and then failed. :unhappy:

Last edited:
Some serious exchange going on here. PrimevalEA, the myfxbook link you qouted were not working.

Can you reqoute me the URL again?

Thanks

P.S. If you dont like it, refund and feedback. If you like it, buy and feedback. Why debate? Results speak for themselves.

Back