• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Primeval-EA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hedge

Has anyone tested hedge strategy of Primeval? They say in manual that it is risky, but I think that not more than scalping strategy.

Past Review

Hi

Was browsing through and saw a few unsatisfied users and none satisfied customer.

Really appreciate those sharing.

Thanks Guys!

Primeval Ranked #1

Primeval is the best scalping EA :) , I'm the developer but I'm showing great & live results with my latest version 2.1:

Ranked #1 here:
Best Forex Robots | Top Forex Expert Advisors Tested
Forex-Tests

Official Forward Tests:
primeval-ea_v2.1-fxcbs-demo System | Myfxbook
primeval-ea_v2.1-alpari-uk-demo System | Myfxbook

Official Live Accounts:
primeval-ea_v2.1-live-fxcbs System | Myfxbook
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/primevalea/primeval-ea-v21-live-collectivefx/41517

A few very satisfied customers:
Primeval ea

If you have more questions don't hesitate to contact us at: support@primeval-ea.com

Best Regards ;),

Hi

Was browsing through and saw a few unsatisfied users and none satisfied customer.

Really appreciate those sharing.

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:
It's garbage!

All,

Don't believe the hyped up comments the developer posts. Tried this EA for 6 weeks live on FXCBS, JADE and FXPRO; lost 20% equity, tried 3 demo's by other brokers as well. I never had a wining day like anything he claimed. He'll keep stringing you along until you are beyond the refund date to avoid refunding your money. I have posted a review the developer did not like and he pulled my license. I'd post his e-mail to me but it's just too pathetic.

There are no satisfied customers, any good reviews are likely from an alias aka the developer.

One other reason I stopped using this, he posted everyone's e-mail addresses in a broadcast e-mail to everyone accidently. I replied to all asking if anyone had any descent results from this EA, nobody had. One kind person told me this ea was crap and told me to just stop using it or I'd likely lose all my money. I did. Don't lose your money like I did with this one, just try another and avoid this one.

Good luck.

Primeval in the top 3 of FPA Test with a REAL ACCOUNT

All,

Don't believe the hyped up comments the developer posts. Tried this EA for 6 weeks live on FXCBS, JADE and FXPRO; lost 20% equity, tried 3 demo's by other brokers as well. I never had a wining day like anything he claimed. He'll keep stringing you along until you are beyond the refund date to avoid refunding your money. I have posted a review the developer did not like and he pulled my license. I'd post his e-mail to me but it's just too pathetic.

There are no satisfied customers, any good reviews are likely from an alias aka the developer.

One other reason I stopped using this, he posted everyone's e-mail addresses in a broadcast e-mail to everyone accidently. I replied to all asking if anyone had any descent results from this EA, nobody had. One kind person told me this ea was crap and told me to just stop using it or I'd likely lose all my money. I did. Don't lose your money like I did with this one, just try another and avoid this one.

Good luck.

Hi Dave,

Your post is not appreciated because you've never tested our version 2.1 and you're completely outdated regarding the current performance of the EA.

There are many happy people with it's great performance.

As you can see Primeval is keeping in the top 3 on FPA Test using a REAL MONEY ACCOUNT competing with other EAs running on demo accounts and even on high risk.

We're currently showing Live Results with FXCBS and CollectiveFX and soon We'll add a third Real Money Account using ATC Brokers.
All accounts validated via myfxbook.com :)

I'm not to blame if you didn't put enough patience and "faith" in us in the past but We always work to make the EA as good as possible and it's being improved with every update which is FREE for members.

Regards,

Hi Dave,

Your post is not appreciated because you've never tested our version 2.1 and you're completely outdated regarding the current performance of the EA.

There are many happy people with it's great performance.

As you can see Primeval is keeping in the top 3 on FPA Test using a REAL MONEY ACCOUNT competing with other EAs running on demo accounts and even on high risk.

We're currently showing Live Results with FXCBS and CollectiveFX and soon We'll add a third Real Money Account using ATC Brokers.
All accounts validated via myfxbook.com :)

I'm not to blame if you didn't put enough patience and "faith" in us in the past but We always work to make the EA as good as possible and it's being improved with every update which is FREE for members.

Regards,

Remember the FRWC, they made it to the top as well. And, we all know what they turned out to be. There live results looked great too. So making it to the top on this site is does not really mean much, looks good for marketing of course so congratulations on that piece but, personally means little to me.

How could I test your latest version? You sent me a nasty e-mail saying you revoked my license because you didn't like my last review. Your approach was unprofessional and should have been handled much differently. I was impatient because I was consistently losing money 20 - 30% on 3 live accounts over 6 weeks. No single day was even close to your claims. My lack of "faith" was because I know you took the code from another EA, how could I expect it to work right? You should probably have sent me the new version and asked me to at least try the latest version and possibly change my review based on my findings on the new version.

I believe your EA is just another EA scam, any short term positive results that come are just luck and will eventually fail when the market turns as most all EA's do. I never had any luck with it, and still believe you should refund my money and had no right to revoke my license based on my review.

Dave

This is interesting commentary!!

If this particular EA is so bad then why do the test results posted by the Forex Peace Army guys show the system doing very well over the last 13 weeks.

Surely the results that are shown are genuine? Also, I presume that this EA should give exactly the same results to all of its users?

Perhaps the guys at Fore Peace Army could clarify the nature of the system and comment on the validity of the statements that you are both making.

I am interested because this system does look attractive. I was considering this of the Mutivers system but was genuinely relying on this website before parting with any hard earned cash!!

Thanks

Mode

Last edited:
Remember the FRWC, they made it to the top as well. And, we all know what they turned out to be. There live results looked great too. So making it to the top on this site is does not really mean much, looks good for marketing of course so congratulations on that piece but, personally means little to me.

How could I test your latest version? You sent me a nasty e-mail saying you revoked my license because you didn't like my last review. Your approach was unprofessional and should have been handled much differently. I was impatient because I was consistently losing money 20 - 30% on 3 live accounts over 6 weeks. No single day was even close to your claims. My lack of "faith" was because I know you took the code from another EA, how could I expect it to work right? You should probably have sent me the new version and asked me to at least try the latest version and possibly change my review based on my findings on the new version.

I believe your EA is just another EA scam, any short term positive results that come are just luck and will eventually fail when the market turns as most all EA's do. I never had any luck with it, and still believe you should refund my money and had no right to revoke my license based on my review.

Dave

hi Dave,

May I know which EA he copied from?

As for the refund, you could get through Plimus. I have gotten my money back through their help. If you have used PayPal, you'll also could get the refund through them.

Thanks.

Regards
Alan

Last edited:
hi Dave,

May I know which EA he copied from?

As for the refund, you could get through Plimus. I have gotten my money back through their help. If you have used PayPal, you'll also could get the refund through them.

Thanks.

Regards
Alan

The EA is original and the only one using real money in FPA top 10 you like it or not :D

By the way, checking my database I don't have any client called "Alan" who has paid via Paypal, so basically you're some idiot willing to ruin my business but that won't never happen I assure you.

Back