Primeval-ea -- no refund although they promise on their webpage

sabor

Recruit
Hi

I bought the Primeval EA scalper few weeks ago. It is a very expensive system and so far not profitable!
They have written on their webpage (a guarantee) that you will get refund within 45 days if you are not happy - just send them an email with the reports.

"From the moment you purchase Primeval-EA, your investment is protected by our 45 days Money-Back Guarantee! So if for some reason you decide that the system isn't really for you, simply contact us with your Trading Screenshots or Metatrader HTML Report and you'll get a refund."

I asked for a refund, sent them the EA report several times (more than 3 emails within 3 days) but still don't have ANY answer... what ever the Primeval-EA Support send to the members are some "excuse" why the last weeks where not profitable (tho high volatility etc.) and other promises what comes with next version 2. Btw. the version 2 published on their webpage has the same "bugs" as the version 1 - it opens multiple trades in the same time on the same currency.

Updated to No Refund Policy

Hi

I bought the Primeval EA scalper few weeks ago. It is a very expensive system and so far not profitable!
They have written on their webpage (a guarantee) that you will get refund within 45 days if you are not happy - just send them an email with the reports.

"From the moment you purchase Primeval-EA, your investment is protected by our 45 days Money-Back Guarantee! So if for some reason you decide that the system isn't really for you, simply contact us with your Trading Screenshots or Metatrader HTML Report and you'll get a refund."

I asked for a refund, sent them the EA report several times (more than 3 emails within 3 days) but still don't have ANY answer... what ever the Primeval-EA Support send to the members are some "excuse" why the last weeks where not profitable (tho high volatility etc.) and other promises what comes with next version 2. Btw. the version 2 published on their webpage has the same "bugs" as the version 1 - it opens multiple trades in the same time on the same currency.

Primeval Terms and Conditions

"Charges – All charges are non refundable with no exceptions. You buy it & you keep it and We'll do our best for you to be successful following our recommendations."

This is clear, if you don't like the idea, simply don't buy the product.
Unlike other developers We're nor professional Marketers/Scammers and We make money with our great EA, that's why We simply don't care how many sales We get or not.

Our LIVE Statements completely transparent & validated via myfxbook.com :

primeval-ea-v22-collectivefx System | Myfxbook
primeval-ea-pamm-account-#1 System | Myfxbook
primeval-ea-pamm-account-#2 System | Myfxbook
DEMO: primeval-ea-v22-alpari-uk System | Myfxbook

Our Managed Account Offer for Members:
Managed Account Offer

Was the 45 day refund policy in effect when Sabor bought the EA?

Updates to a refund policy should only affect new purchasers. You can't retroactively change an existing contract.

Was the 45 day refund policy in effect when Sabor bought the EA?

Updates to a refund policy should only affect new purchasers. You can't retroactively change an existing contract.

I agree with that, anyway I think "Sabor" got his refund, I don't know who He's under that nickname.

From now on no refunds are offered anymore.

Back