Priorfx welcomes only lucky traders :) - Stay away from them !

moshafx

Private
Dear guys,

On 19 of August I traded CAD RETAIL SALES in Priorfx with my mt4 account and here are the details of my complaint:
1) I placed a buy and the price requested at that time was 1.28390, with a spread of 3.5 pips but I was filled at 1.29385.
2) The max on 1m is 1.28851.
3) That means I was filled at a price which is well off the chart, in the specific I was filled at 1.29385 which is 53.4 pips above the maximum (1.28851) and 99.5 pips above the requested price (1.28390).
4) After requesting the support to cancel or at least review the fill price they refused to do so and they replied like this:
"You placed a market order just when the news came out. Also, many traders traded the very same direction on the same currency pair with huge volume just at the moment when the news came out. Your slippage reflects how much the LP “book” was emptied out in that moment.
Please withdrawal all your funds, and your account will be closed. ".
5) I wasn't satisfied with the answer because I still can't accept to be filled at a price that doesn't reflect on chart so I opened an official complaint sending an email to complaints@priorfx.com and they replied like this:
"Please see the below regarding the complaint you left on our website :
1. MT4 shows the top of the book, and the Bid price (where you sell). If a small volume is available at a very good price, then this price will be shown. If many traders jump on it, the first one will be the lucky one. All the others will be slipped. And liquidity can be low, your case is a perfect example for that. "
6) In conclusion they are saying that all comes down to luck :D.
7) I hope you'll help me to solve this problem because the prices reflected on the charts should reflect the price given otherwise any broker can create a fake situation at which you are at an unfair disadvantage; I want them to rectify this and not just say oh well you were the unlucky one.

Best regards.

Dear guys,

On 19 of August I traded CAD RETAIL SALES in Priorfx with my mt4 account and here are the details of my complaint:
1) I placed a buy and the price requested at that time was 1.28390, with a spread of 3.5 pips but I was filled at 1.29385.
2) The max on 1m is 1.28851.
3) That means I was filled at a price which is well off the chart, in the specific I was filled at 1.29385 which is 53.4 pips above the maximum (1.28851) and 99.5 pips above the requested price (1.28390).
4) After requesting the support to cancel or at least review the fill price they refused to do so and they replied like this:
"You placed a market order just when the news came out. Also, many traders traded the very same direction on the same currency pair with huge volume just at the moment when the news came out. Your slippage reflects how much the LP “book” was emptied out in that moment.
Please withdrawal all your funds, and your account will be closed. ".
5) I wasn't satisfied with the answer because I still can't accept to be filled at a price that doesn't reflect on chart so I opened an official complaint sending an email to complaints@priorfx.com and they replied like this:
"Please see the below regarding the complaint you left on our website :
1. MT4 shows the top of the book, and the Bid price (where you sell). If a small volume is available at a very good price, then this price will be shown. If many traders jump on it, the first one will be the lucky one. All the others will be slipped. And liquidity can be low, your case is a perfect example for that. "
6) In conclusion they are saying that all comes down to luck :D.
7) I hope you'll help me to solve this problem because the prices reflected on the charts should reflect the price given otherwise any broker can create a fake situation at which you are at an unfair disadvantage; I want them to rectify this and not just say oh well you were the unlucky one.

Best regards.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Dear Master,

I've invited them (they refused to come here) and submitted a review as well (I'm waiting for your approval).

Back