prisoner on planet earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Alyea

Master Sergeant
I used to know the difference between Friday and Monday. Unless I have the stop at the sign post to go Believe in "something" (and I worded that carefully){maybe it’s market close’s for some) I can’t count the time with out the notch on the tree. I counted it in a foreign man’s prison, but now, I am a soul prisoner on planet earth with all of you, but I know the difference.... do you???

I'm starting to look forward to Thursdays now for the "Felix Chapter Post"

http://herorat.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's great what the rats are doing, but I think the term 'hero' should be reserved for those who are aware of both the necessity and the danger of their actions, and do it anyways.
I should mention that 'necessity' and 'duty' are different as duty has an ambiguous relation with morality.

Even if the rats don't know what's really going on (sniff, sniff, BOOM!), I don't have a problem with the hero label. They are saving people's lives and limbs, even if they only are thinking about getting a piece of cheese.

May divine intervention be on your side.

Long Live the Kejwa
By Robert Silverberg

Prison Science Fiction. This short story is worth reading. The idea of escaping from one prison to only end up in another.

This short story can be found in "IN THE BEGINNING TALES FROM THE PULP ERA
BY ROBERT SILVERBERG

forexnet quote: May divine intervention be on your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back