Pro Forex Robot - Another Cheap Scam.

Forex Warrior

Recruit
Just another cheapa$$ scam from the Ivybot Gang.

In their affiliate page, which you can find here:

PFR - Pro Forex Robot - Professional Automated Forex Expert Advisor Software.

You can verify that their biggest payout is at around the time the Ivybot was launched. And from the screenshot, it seems like they made tons of money selling Ivybot, and all of us know how "good" ivybot was.

But, that's not the best part, here is.

if you go to their website PFR - Pro Forex Robot - Professional Automated Forex Expert Advisor Software., you will see a video of a guy claiming he's Ron Carter, a 25-year-of-experience trader, talking sh!t about the Pro Forex Robot.

There is NO Ron Carter, let alone 25-year-of-experience trading. I did some research and found out that guy is absolutely not a trader, he is an actor, whose real name is Stephen, working for LiveFaceonweb, here's his profile:

https://www.livefaceonweb.com/order.aspx?ms=male&lang=en-male&model_id=120

I already printscreened the page with the fake Ron Carter /the actor Stephen for reference/proof, in case they take down the video.

If this sh!t is a real deal, why does whoever behind it need to create a fake identity and fluff us?

I leave the judgement to you.

TW, does anyone watch the PFR "live webinar", what a joke...and they call it a webinar, just another cheap sales pitch of an apparent Martingale robot

It seems that most of those vendors behind all those commercial eas don't even know a single damned thing a bout Forex, let alone trading themselves... sigh.

PFR is going live tomorrow, please help to spread words to all those traders you know, to prevent those cheap a$$es from ripping off our hard-earned money.

I did some more research, dig deep, and here're some interesting things I found, 2 videos of the Ron Carter actor are still here:

Index of /streaming/pfr

So, they haven't shown the other sales pitch video lol. Again, I've downloaded the videos for reference.

All their pre-recorded audio for their what so called "live webinar"

Index of /streaming

All audios have been downloaded

and here's the guy behind all this scam:

http://69.175.77.110/streaming/pfr/pfr.html

Nashster

screenshots have been taken as well.

Back