Pro Trade Simulator

leon0327

Recruit
I bought their membership on 02/01/2013. It was too many things promised, but it looks like they are simply SCAM. I asked for my refund, but nobody contacted me for more than a week. Please help me to get my refund from them.

Last edited:

BigT1

Sergeant Major
Welcome new Member Leon0327,
Please provide a precise link to their home page and the member's website.
Capture screenshots inside the member's section of relevant info including the Guarantee, and the Terms and Conditions.
This appears to be a ClickBank offering. How did you pay?
Use the link in your receipt to request a refund from Clickbank, which must honor your request if you are eligible under the terms of sale.

leon0327

Recruit
I paid with credit card. Here is the link
https://www.clkbank.com/orderDetail.htm?rcpt=510c7b99M48YWLE3. I submitted my refund request and I want to see what will be the next. Thank you. Members website: ONLY 12 MEMBERSHIPS REMAIN

Order Detail

Order Number: M48YWLE3
Click here to get support.

Download doesn't work?
Product Information
Product Description: Pro Trade Simulator - Full Lifetime Access
Vendor: msscsh
Vendor Homepage: ONLY 12 MEMBERSHIPS REMAIN
Product Sale Price: $47.00
Payment Information
Customer Name: Leonid Komissar
Customer Email: leonid35@sbcglobal.net »Edit Email
Payment Method: MSTR 9426
Total: $47.00
Payment Date: 2013-Feb-01 06:36PM PST

Pharaoh

Colonel
Don't bother asking for a refund from the seller. Go directly to ClickBank and follow their procedure for requesting a refund.

Pharaoh

Colonel
One last bit of advice on that. Sometimes the seller changes it from "refund" to "tech support". Clickbank allows this since there are many cases where a simple answer to a support question will save a sale - more happy customers and more money for ClickBank. If thus happens, file for the refund again and include "This is my second refund request. This is NOT a technical support issue. I want a full refund immediately."

Please leave an update and let everyone know how it goes.

leon0327

Recruit
One last bit of advice on that. Sometimes the seller changes it from "refund" to "tech support". Clickbank allows this since there are many cases where a simple answer to a support question will save a sale - more happy customers and more money for ClickBank. If thus happens, file for the refund again and include "This is my second refund request. This is NOT a technical support issue. I want a full refund immediately."

Please leave an update and let everyone know how it goes.

I finally received a refund confirmation. Now I have to wait until my credit card statement shows an actual refund. ClickBank stated it should not take more than 5 business days. Let's see...