“Pro-Trader” Charges client $2 500 to blow his $20 000 trading account in half a day

Leon083

Recruit
Jane Puis (aka Keebee Singh) from “Forex Killzone Strategy” came highly recommended by a friend and his Facebook page (Forex Kill Zone Strategy) as well as telegram group. I contacted him because the results looked so amazingly good. Coming from a history of losing in Forex and being scammed by a few, This was my chance to recover.

The deal then was as follows : I funded my Trading account and give him MT4 access to trade. I then pay him a further $5 000 (of which he agreed to only take a deposit of $2 500) for the service and on top of that, he would share the trading profits 50/50.

The result was : My trading account was blown in half a day (see attached account history) and when I confronted him, he asked me to deposit more money so that he can rectify. When I told him that I cannot deposit more funds and that he must refund my $2 500, he started to swear at me and blocked me on Telegram.

In hind side : this is the perfect business model :

- Charge a client $5 000 to supply a funded trading account and that client carry all the trading risk

- Trade like a cowboy/gambler with zero risk- and money management

- If this fails, make up some story and ask the client to deposit more and do the same

- If there are any profits, share 50/50 in that with no risk or responsibility

- Publish only the profitable accounts on FB and Telegram

- Block all unhappy and abused customer reviews

Please be aware of this trader and his claims. Stay clear of the following or suffer the consequences

T.Me @masterkillzones

FB Forex Killzone Stratigy of the wall ST

E-mail keebeesingh@gmail.com

Attachments

• Jane disaster.JPG
    Jane disaster.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 8

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Jane Puis (aka Keebee Singh) from “Forex Killzone Strategy” came highly recommended by a friend and his Facebook page (Forex Kill Zone Strategy) as well as telegram group. I contacted him because the results looked so amazingly good. Coming from a history of losing in Forex and being scammed by a few, This was my chance to recover.

The deal then was as follows : I funded my Trading account and give him MT4 access to trade. I then pay him a further $5 000 (of which he agreed to only take a deposit of $2 500) for the service and on top of that, he would share the trading profits 50/50.

The result was : My trading account was blown in half a day (see attached account history) and when I confronted him, he asked me to deposit more money so that he can rectify. When I told him that I cannot deposit more funds and that he must refund my $2 500, he started to swear at me and blocked me on Telegram.

In hind side : this is the perfect business model :

- Charge a client $5 000 to supply a funded trading account and that client carry all the trading risk

- Trade like a cowboy/gambler with zero risk- and money management

- If this fails, make up some story and ask the client to deposit more and do the same

- If there are any profits, share 50/50 in that with no risk or responsibility

- Publish only the profitable accounts on FB and Telegram

- Block all unhappy and abused customer reviews

Please be aware of this trader and his claims. Stay clear of the following or suffer the consequences

T.Me @masterkillzones

FB Forex Killzone Stratigy of the wall ST

E-mail keebeesingh@gmail.com
Any website?

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
@Leon083 After looking at your screenshot, often times in these cases, the "trader" has a revenue sharing agreement with "broker". So he likely made money off of your losses.