Probable false complaint against Exness

Just in case Fireswan isn't familiar with the Private Messaging system, I sent one to him.

Fireswan, scroll up and look at the headers of this page. If you are logged in, right below the Reviews & Ratings link, click where is says "Private Messages". You have one from me. Just hit reply and give me the account number, investor pw, and the MT4 server you use at Exness.

Just in case Fireswan isn't familiar with the Private Messaging system, I sent one to him.

Fireswan, scroll up and look at the headers of this page. If you are logged in, right below the Reviews & Ratings link, click where is says "Private Messages". You have one from me. Just hit reply and give me the account number, investor pw, and the MT4 server you use at Exness.

:D And ? Not Answer ?? Or He Still Not Familiar About This Feature On Forum ..

Hi , i think that this man is cheating , because if you are a client of exness you ll know that there is no auto withdraw for bank wire , also he did not show the trades from his account, just a screenshot for the balance it could be just a demo account, !!!!

No word from Fireswan.

So, since I offered to help him get the money he claims he's owed back and he failed to provide the info I needed at assist him, can I bill him for the money he promised? :p

To make sure fireswan got the message, I emailed him a week ago. I told him about Pharaoh's offer. I offered to have FPA Testing check the account if he liked.

He hasn't logged into his account.

I normally do not like to declare a complaint to be fake. In this case, the broker got involved very quickly and the person complaining disappeared once offers for assistance were made. I believe that there is a very good chance that this thread was created to blackmail the broker.

Based on that, I will now edit the subject line and add a note in front of the first post. If fireswan wants to dispute this later, he already has instructions on how to prove his complaint.

Looks like fireswan isn't coming back. Looks like he wasted people's time with a fake complaint. :mad:

Back