Probable false complaint against Exness

fireswan

Recruit
AsstModerator Note: When Exness posted information showing that this complaint could be fake, offers were made to fireswan by Pharaoh and by the FPA to independently confirm the balance of the account in question. After a week, there has been no response to either of these offers. Unless fireswan comes back and cooperates with having the facts checked, I see little choice but to declare that this is complaint is probably false. The most likely motive was to try to blackmail Exness for money.

Dear,

I was wd from my exness account since 14 January 2014, but till now I didn't receive my money..
then I complaint about it to exness call. they said this account made at 26 February 2014..
then I go to my private room at exness..no one history deposit or wd..I so hopeless..

Capture.PNG

I will pay 10% from my balance who can help me..
any one help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Inform Exness Representative that you have already posted your withdrawal problem here at the FPA and invite him/her to explain their position.

Try to report your dispute to their regulator

Have you ever tried to report this matter to their regulator?

Since Exness is registered in Cyprus and New Zealand, hopefully you can file a complaint to the regulator regarding this matter.

Try this link if you haven't:
In Cyprus: Report to CIFSA but the organization is just acting as independent organisation that will advise a legal action to Ministry of Finance in Cyrus

In New Zealeand: Report to Financial Dispute Resolution (FDR) which probably more firm then CIFSA. Check their site for more information.

Good luck..
Starmild

Have you ever tried to report this matter to their regulator?

Since Exness is registered in Cyprus and New Zealand, hopefully you can file a complaint to the regulator regarding this matter.

Try this link if you haven't:
In Cyprus: Report to CIFSA but the organization is just acting as independent organisation that will advise a legal action to Ministry of Finance in Cyrus

In New Zealeand: Report to Financial Dispute Resolution (FDR) which probably more firm then CIFSA. Check their site for more information.

Good luck..
Starmild

Thank you for your suggestion.
I'll try to report to them..

Dear,

I was wd from my exness account since 14 January 2014, but till now I didn't receive my money..
then I complaint about it to exness call. they said this account made at 26 February 2014..
then I go to my private room at exness..no one history deposit or wd..I so hopeless..

View attachment 13867

any one help?

Dear fireswan,

Please inform us about your trading account number, so we can help you to solve your situation.
Currently, there are no information, which may help us to identify you, on both screenshots you have attached.

For the safety of your personal data, please send me an email to julia.tretyakova@exness.com
I would be glad to help you.

Dear,

View attachment 13867

any one help?

What Is Your Withdrawal Method ?
And Now Exness Representative In Here, You Can Asking To This Thread ..

Back