Probable Scam Linktradefx

Haha.....cannot show their face but they are in love with you :-D
LOL...this is so funny! I know a real person (a woman) who received a revolting message from some guy she met showing a stack of money. Apparently he is smitten with her and has promised to buy her everything she wants. His entire strategy to win her heart has been to send her money via Zelle or something like that ($5k which she didn't take) and send her photos of himself flashing wads of cash. So...I offered Marie his contact information...I figure they deserve one another. Marie didn't actually refuse his information but just kept saying how she's in love with me...and that I should fund my forex account...lol I don't have his contact information and I know my friend blocked him...I don't know if she still has it, and I won't ask...when I told her about my idea she said she wouldn't do it, and I told her that she's a much better person than I am. :eek:)

LOL...this is so funny! I know a real person (a woman) who received a revolting message from some guy she met showing a stack of money. Apparently he is smitten with her and has promised to buy her everything she wants. His entire strategy to win her heart has been to send her money via Zelle or something like that ($5k which she didn't take) and send her photos of himself flashing wads of cash. So...I offered Marie his contact information...I figure they deserve one another. Marie didn't actually refuse his information but just kept saying how she's in love with me...and that I should fund my forex account...lol I don't have his contact information and I know my friend blocked him...I don't know if she still has it, and I won't ask...when I told her about my idea she said she wouldn't do it, and I told her that she's a much better person than I am. :eek:)
If anyone remembers the movie Srewed with Dave Chappelle and Norm McDonald...this scammer reminds me of them...terrible liars...she keeps forgetting things and I have to remind her. Then she acts as if nothing is wrong when she gets caught in a lie...it's hilarious!

Back