• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Problem regarding antrush withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company

Ramilton

Recruit
I am unable to withdraw my funds from the Antrushfx.com website. They said I had to pay taxes. I paid a part, another part a friend of mine deposited for me. Now they are claiming that the account didn't pass the security check because I didn't make all the deposits, because one of the deposits my friend made. Now They want me to deposit 5000 to verify security and then withdraw the funds and that 5000 will come back to me again. Can anyone help me about this?

-> Do NOT pay anymore fees/taxes, etc in order to withdraw your own funds.
  • if you/your friend are feeling generous, you may voluntarily donate to senior FPA members such as myself
-> do you have any screenshot of emails / chat? You may upload the most relevant ones here here (blur/black any sensitive info like your email address). Or a screen video if you know how to do that.

-> are you sure the website is correct? https://www.antrushfx.com/

-> please read the new rules here to familiarize yourself with how problem threads work: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...e-read-before-opening-a-problem-thread.77447/

I am unable to withdraw my funds from the Antrushfx.com website. They said I had to pay taxes. I paid a part, another part a friend of mine deposited for me. Now they are claiming that the account didn't pass the security check because I didn't make all the deposits, because one of the deposits my friend made. Now They want me to deposit 5000 to verify security and then withdraw the funds and that 5000 will come back to me again. Can anyone help me about this?
What's the total deposit you have made so far, and how?

-> Do NOT pay anymore fees/taxes, etc in order to withdraw your own funds.
  • if you/your friend are feeling generous, you may voluntarily donate to senior FPA members such as myself
-> do you have any screenshot of emails / chat? You may upload the most relevant ones here here (blur/black any sensitive info like your email address). Or a screen video if you know how to do that.

-> are you sure the website is correct? https://www.antrushfx.com/

-> please read the new rules here to familiarize yourself with how problem threads work: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...e-read-before-opening-a-problem-thread.77447/
name of website www.antrush.com.br

Deposit 15k, taxes 7200K
Asking victims to pay fees and taxes is part of the scam to steal more money from you. These scams are called Pig Butchering and below are more details about how they work. Start by taking screen shots of all communication, trades, wallets, their website, etc. Let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to report this fraud. By the way, the website above is Not working.

Asking victims to pay fees and taxes is part of the scam to steal more money from you. These scams are called Pig Butchering and below are more details about how they work. Start by taking screen shots of all communication, trades, wallets, their website, etc. Let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to report this fraud. By the way, the website above is Not working.

I am from Brazil. Thank you very mach for all. This website no work, but I can work to other link sent me their

I am from Brazil. Thank you very mach for all. This website no work, but I can work to other link sent me their
The website from your initial post was just created in July of this year, clearly for the purpose of scamming.

1671645500156.png

Back