• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Problem with CiTrades.com

I am having an issue with a company
Hello everyone, I am new here and found this site by searching for similiar issues that I just started having with CiTrades.com For some background, I got setup through CiTrades through another site, www.optionseveryday.com, where they basically do the trades for you...which they did ok, I opened an account with Citrades and Ibinary and they used Ibinary more and were making good gains but then wiped out my account so I stopped using optioneveryday.com So then I started just trading on my own. I opened the account with their minimum of $250 through the affiliate link and didn't accept any bonus's or anything like that. Anyway, like I said I have been trading on my own, just doing a few trades a day trying to get a system going where I would just have from 1-3 winning trades a day as I learn more. Well, I got busy in my regular job so for the past couple weeks I haven't logged in or done any trading. Well, last night I got an email stating that I lost 2 trades...which I didn't make, so I immediately logged on and and saw the 2 trades and then got on their instant chat service...after she looked at my account she said it was the affiliate that I signed up with was trading for me...which I did call them and they hadn't done anything to my account since June and he said that CiTrades was most likely auto trading my account, which I certainly didn't authorize or approve of. I got back on their chat and let them know and they told me to email support and another person name Jean to tell them that I didn't want to be on the auto trader and only manual trading...which I did. She also told me right before that that there is a $500 min account balance needed for auto trading...so why were they auto trading on my account then??? I got an email back from Dave Johnson...which I will include my chats and emails here, and he stated this:

Hi David,
I tried to call you. On this platform we do not setup clients for AutoTrade, it is a self setup. On our VIP platform we do everything, but that is a separate platform altogether.
The system records every IP logon and the only IP registered in your account is 173.170.33.59. If we had done anything to your account the log would have our IP in it. You can check it yourself and you will see that is the IP that you always logon from. Look below my name info, I have copied the log from early June until now.
I do not know if you keyed it in error, but is was started and once started by the Terms & Conditions (Number 11) it has to trade for 3 months on the system.
Best Regards,
Dave Johnson
VIP Manager
dave@citrades.com
Home | Citrades
Skype ID: dave.johnson.cititrader
Phone: +1-917-438-7083 (Direct Line) or 1-800-935-0543 ext. 9206
....................................................................................................................................................

Look at that last line...stating that now I have to stay on it for 3 months...what kind of bs is that? I emailed him back and told him to just close out my account and refund my original deposit...waiting to hear back But I did try to withdraw some money about a month ago and was told that I can't withdraw until I've trading 10x my account opening amount which would be $2500.

Any recommendations of what i should do? I did pay my initial deposit using my PayPal debit card so I can file a complaint with them and they will probably reverse it...but wanted to see what you guys thought. Here are some screen shots of my chat sessions:

Actually just hear back from Dave Johnson...this was his reply to me closing out my account and to my account being lock...which it isn't now, but it was.

Hi David,
Your account is not locked, and please remember that you signed a declaration form that states that you authorized the charges, we will send a copy of that to the bank and your request will be denied. On that same form that you signed you checked that you accept and agree with all T&C.
That said, we want to work with you, but your are bound by the T&C that you agreed to.
Best Regards,
Dave Johnson
VIP Manager
dave@citrades.com
Home | Citrades
Skype ID: dave.johnson.cititrader
Phone: +1-917-438-7083 (Direct Line) or 1-800-935-0543 ext. 9206

I told him then to refund those trades and take me off of the autotrader....waiting for his response. Here are pics of my conversations with them:

chat 1.JPG
chat2.JPG
chat 3.JPG
citrades autotrading.JPG
email from Jean.JPG

Hi Pharaoh, I'm in the US and I used my PayPal account-Debit Card. Weird thing was when I looked through my transactions to find that charge to dispute with PayPal, the one I found that was the same amount had a completely different name....but I did dispute and they almost immediately credited my account back while they investigate. Here are some other emails I got from CiTrades
email response 1.JPGemail response 2.JPGemail3.JPGemail 4.JPG

Back