Problem with Fondex Limited/TopFX

samysalahgad

Recruit
Am here to report Fondex Limited, a Cyprus based broker with office in Seychelles, Fondex is the trade name of TopFX
The broker seems to be very good running a ctrader suite, they are so fast when opening your account and I think no KYC reviews because they only need you to deposit.
You can trade smoothly using ctrader and you can make good profit if you are experienced trader, but when you make big profits you will get scammed by changing your account conditions and double your spread by 7 or 8 times so you pay more spread, this will not only make you pay more costs but also will make you exposed to higher risk by lower margin in your account and fast losses.

Kindly check the whatsapp reply I got from Angelo from the team and was fired after I created a complaint against the company

Am here to report Fondex Limited, a Cyprus based broker with office in Seychelles, Fondex is the trade name of TopFX
The broker seems to be very good running a ctrader suite, they are so fast when opening your account and I think no KYC reviews because they only need you to deposit.
You can trade smoothly using ctrader and you can make good profit if you are experienced trader, but when you make big profits you will get scammed by changing your account conditions and double your spread by 7 or 8 times so you pay more spread, this will not only make you pay more costs but also will make you exposed to higher risk by lower margin in your account and fast losses.

Kindly check the whatsapp reply I got from Angelo from the team and was fired after I created a complaint against the company
Can you confirm the website address, please?

i have face the same problem with topfx , they increase the spread , and erase all your capital !! . even if trade with stoploss .
1674059425617.png

1674060472721.png
if stop-loss catch , that what should i loss , but what i loss is -880 . unfair . they erase as if there is no stop loss . all my capital . . my plan to risk the profit only . but they force it to erase everything .
please be a caution . about this broker .

i have face the same problem with topfx , they increase the spread , and erase all your capital !! . even if trade with stoploss .
View attachment 81948
If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.

Back