problem with Forex yard

showaihi

Recruit
I have an account with forex yard. I have been trading with them for more than a year.
this account has open positions and these position causing draw down more than 50 percent. amount is more than 17 k. recently the company decided to close these position with the current loss for no clear reason. even they closed my account and I no longer can log on to my account. when I asked them they said we had to cancel all Fx trader accounts. and we contacted you by phone but you did not respond. even though but they cannot close position like this. I told him you have to pay the loss but they refused. I here filing this but I cannot provide any documents because I cant check my account. please help to solve this.

I have an account with forex yard. I have been trading with them for more than a year.
this account has open positions and these position causing draw down more than 50 percent. amount is more than 17 k. recently the company decided to close these position with the current loss for no clear reason. even they closed my account and I no longer can log on to my account. when I asked them they said we had to cancel all Fx trader accounts. and we contacted you by phone but you did not respond. even though but they cannot close position like this. I told him you have to pay the loss but they refused. I here filing this but I cannot provide any documents because I cant check my account. please help to solve this.

Wow! A broker decides to close fxtrader account for whatever reason and want clients to pay fir its unfair scam decision!

I believe forexyard regulated somewhere! File a complaint at its regulatory body but first try to bring some documents of your live account with them.
Search for bank wire swift paper that shows your trading account as a reason to transfer to that company..etc
Also, search for any screenshots or better emails you received from the scam forexyard, it must include your account number least.

AS far as I know Forex Yard is a brand name of Markets.com

Contact Markets.com and ask them to help.

AS far as I know Forex Yard is a brand name of Markets.com

Contact Markets.com and ask them to help.

Not markets.com again!! topoption scam powered by it too!!! I believe must be same company with some manipulation!!

OH NO! I prefer to die instead of reading this!

SafeCap also same company of the scam topoption!!! Add it to your list:) Not surprised if we find more hidden companies!!!

So, it's now running business in 4 names in different market trading categories!!!

There must be a limit by regulatory bodies to how much sub. companies a company or better name it a Factory:D is opening using its one registration license for all its sub. companies business!!!! That's SCAM!

Back