1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with marketrading.co

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by mikek1, Oct 28, 2018.

1. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

You need to open one new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker.

If you don't understand the English then tell me which language do you prefer so I can translate on your language.

2. JudeJe

JudeJe Recruit

"You need to open one new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker.

If you don't understand the English then tell me which language do you prefer so I can translate on your language."

My language is portuguese but how am I going to open a new thread in scam folder. Can you explain ?

FPA Forums Team Note: Go to where you can see the threads in Scam Alerts...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

Click the Post New Thread button.

3. mikek1

mikek1 Private

hi,
    I have had a two calls from marketrading , both of which were attempts to get me to deposit more money in order to release what is owed to me. They have now gone quiet. They are maintaining the position that "if I don't deposit more money I will never see my investment, much less the profits" Their latest scam has been to get me to open a bitcoin wallet with athird party in order to facilitate payment in bitcoin but surprise surprise I have to put money INTO the bitcoin wallet.

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Did you invite them yet to this thread?

mikek1 likes this.
  5. mikek1

mikek1 Private

I wrote to them as suggested and got fobbed off. They are aware of this thread, however I thought that FPA had made contact with them to invite them specifically. I will be happy to invite them if this has not happened.
    I would appreciate your advice as to how best to invite them. Is it as simple as copying and pasting the address link?

6. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

There is an option in your thread to invite company. Visit this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." to better understand.

7. mikek1

mikek1 Private

Great, thanks!

That's done, I have invited them. As part of filling out the required information I have found that they have terminated my account

8. JudeJe

JudeJe Recruit

Market Trading.co is a gang of thieves or even more: a terrorist organization...

mikek1 likes this.
  9. mikek1

mikek1 Private

You've got that one right JudeJe

10. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

I see you haven't invited them yet via invite the company option at this thread.