• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Problem with marketrading.co

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Client,

We at Marketrading value all of our customers and they requests/claims.
In order to assist you in any way.
Please write us to
support@marketrading.co explaining the issue and full details regarding your complaint , your account ID and evidence so we can make an investigation from our side.
Without your cooperation we will not be able to assist you further.
As soon as we have any details/updates we will contact you back.

Thank you.

Dear Client,

Please write us to
support@marketrading.co explaining the issue and full details regarding your complaint , your account ID and evidence so we can make an investigation from our side.

Thank you.
I have sent a letter to the address provided above with details about your fraud

Dear Client,

Please write us to

Thank you.
Any update so far?

I have received phone calls from Marketrading asking for (surprise surprise) more money to "validate" my account for a refund of "substantial funds". I refused to deposit any more funds and they have now gone quiet again. The last phone call was two days ago.

Thank you for your help Lt Colonel, these people are actively pillaging a lot of people. It would be great to stop them and even better to get money back.

The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Dec 14, 2018 at 6:11 AM
Marketrading have continued to call me up to 8 times per day, starting t around 7.30 am every day. They continued to look for more money to "validate my card". They asked for $4000+ to "register a transaction". There's no end to their arrogant thieving. Yesterday they called me and demanded that I take down my posts on this site and if I don't that I have no chance of ever getting my money back. I have a hell of a lot more trust in this site than I do in a toilet full of thieves (no insult to FPA intended) and I told them my posts are staying right here!

Back