• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Problem with marketrading.co

I am having an issue with a company
I am sorry but I don't understand you you mean "Thread". I am not an english speaker.
You need to open one new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker.

If you don't understand the English then tell me which language do you prefer so I can translate on your language.

"You need to open one new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker.

If you don't understand the English then tell me which language do you prefer so I can translate on your language."

My language is portuguese but how am I going to open a new thread in scam folder. Can you explain ?

FPA Forums Team Note: Go to where you can see the threads in Scam Alerts...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

Click the Post New Thread button.

hi,
I have had a two calls from marketrading , both of which were attempts to get me to deposit more money in order to release what is owed to me. They have now gone quiet. They are maintaining the position that "if I don't deposit more money I will never see my investment, much less the profits" Their latest scam has been to get me to open a bitcoin wallet with athird party in order to facilitate payment in bitcoin but surprise surprise I have to put money INTO the bitcoin wallet.

hi,
I have had a two calls from marketrading , both of which were attempts to get me to deposit more money in order to release what is owed to me. They have now gone quiet. They are maintaining the position that "if I don't deposit more money I will never see my investment, much less the profits" Their latest scam has been to get me to open a bitcoin wallet with athird party in order to facilitate payment in bitcoin but surprise surprise I have to put money INTO the bitcoin wallet.
Did you invite them yet to this thread?

Did you invite them yet to this thread?
I wrote to them as suggested and got fobbed off. They are aware of this thread, however I thought that FPA had made contact with them to invite them specifically. I will be happy to invite them if this has not happened.
I would appreciate your advice as to how best to invite them. Is it as simple as copying and pasting the address link?

I wrote to them as suggested and got fobbed off. They are aware of this thread, however I thought that FPA had made contact with them to invite them specifically. I will be happy to invite them if this has not happened.
I would appreciate your advice as to how best to invite them. Is it as simple as copying and pasting the address link?
There is an option in your thread to invite company. Visit this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." to better understand.

Great, thanks!

That's done, I have invited them. As part of filling out the required information I have found that they have terminated my account
I see you haven't invited them yet via invite the company option at this thread.

Back