Problem with the Exness

Magicman

Recruit
After greeting
there is a problem with me

I have been trading with Exness from 8/2018 Exness not accepted withdrawals from my account with an amount of 29893.06USD

I do not know what the solution with them has been communicating with them more than once in the last 6 months without a solution so farScreenshot_20190224-202803.png Screenshot_20190224-202803.png

What is their reason for not allowing withdrawal.?

When you made first deposit, did you accept a Bonus Money that must be wagered first before you can make withdrawal.

How much did you first deposit and how much is profit and how much is bonus money did you accepted a bonus deposit added to your deposit if you accepted bonus

Invite Exness here to this group to explain why they won't allow you to make withdrawals so it is clear as to what the problem can be please.

I don't trade with any bonus

First deposit 560$

And I don't know why not accepting withdrawal

My account archeved Screenshot_20190224-203842.png

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

There may be a warning that OP must wait at least 4 calendar days (96 hours) from OP date and then reply to this thread once more with some update before the invite tool is unlocked.

This is to guard against post-and-run rants.

@Magicman can you re-post better screenshots that show your account balance? The previous screenshots are cutoff. Study them before you post in a hurry.

You can also record the screen. Upload it to Dropbox or as an unlisted video on YouTube.

Also elaborate on exactly what happens when you try to make withdrawal request (again, more screenshots or video recording would be helpful)

---
You can still invite people manually by contacting Exness support and linking to this thread manually.

This includes sending a PM to one of the
Reps on this forum: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/georgii-bartenev.138472/

Remember, this is extra. When the thread invite tool becomes available in a couple of days, you must use it to formally invite the company to this thread.

There may be a warning that OP must wait at least 4 calendar days (96 hours) from OP date and then reply to this thread once more with some update before the invite tool is unlocked.

This is to guard against post-and-run rants.

@Magicman can you re-post better screenshots that show your account balance? The previous screenshots are cutoff. Study them before you post in a hurry.

You can also record the screen. Upload it to Dropbox or as an unlisted video on YouTube.

Also elaborate on exactly what happens when you try to make withdrawal request (again, more screenshots or video recording would be helpful)

---
You can still invite people manually by contacting Exness support and linking to this thread manually.

This includes sending a PM to one of the
Reps on this forum: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/georgii-bartenev.138472/

Remember, this is extra. When the thread invite tool becomes available in a couple of days, you must use it to formally invite the company to this thread.
OP was joined on Tuesday That`s why I didn't suggested him to wait till 4 days as 4 days over :p

Back