Problem with the Exness

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 3, 2019 at 9:15 PM

@Magicman can you post new screenshots or an complete account statement that show your account balance? The previous screenshots are cutoff. Study them before you post in a hurry.

You can also record the screen. Upload it to Dropbox or as an unlisted video on YouTube.

-------
Also elaborate on exactly what happens when you try to make withdrawal request (again, more screenshots or video recording would be helpful).

How many requests did you make? Which days? Have you withdrawn before without any problem?

-------

edit: It's good that you do not abandon this thread. Just stay with it and let's see what happens.

Is it 4 days from forum join date, or 4 days from OP post date? @AsstModerator can you elaborate?

Many reported issues are really just small delays before the company takes corrective action. I have seen at least a few new threads in Scam Alerts get reported as solved in less than an hour, and many reported as resolved within a few days. Because if this, the delay is 4 days from opening the thread.

Now that the OP has invited the company, it's reasonable to wait 4 or 5 business days to see if the representative responds. If not, then either I or the forums team can send the formal FPA invitation to the thread.

Many reported issues are really just small delays before the company takes corrective action. I have seen at least a few new threads in Scam Alerts get reported as solved in less than an hour, and many reported as resolved within a few days. Because if this, the delay is 4 days from opening the thread.

Now that the OP has invited the company, it's reasonable to wait 4 or 5 business days to see if the representative responds. If not, then either I or the forums team can send the formal FPA invitation to the thread.

Please update the "new" Trader's court thread and FAQ with this info.

I have received email from Exness today
((
Dear Mr Ahmed,

Thank you foe choosing Exness,

We regret to inform you that an amount of 29893.06 USD, was wrongly transferred to your account as internal transfer,

However, a sum of this Funds has been used by your side and we won't be requesting the funds from you.

Please note that all the amount that was wrongly transferred to your account will be deducted.

Once the amount has been deducted, your account will be unblocked.

We remain at your disposal should you require any further clarification.

Best Regards,))

This argument is incorrect and never accepted

We will communicate with regulatory bodies to resolve the issue by them

So let me make sure I understand the sequence of events correctly:

1) You originally deposited $560.00 USD (only 1 deposit). No bonuses were attached or added to the account. What was the date of this deposit?

2) You traded this $560.00 USD amount up to $29,893.06 USD

3) You requested a withdrawal $29,893.06 USD and it was blocked. What was the date of this withdraw request(s)? Do you have any SMS, email, or screenshot showing withdrawal request?

4) Exness is now saying that the $29,893.06 was an accounting error; it was erroneously deposited into your account.

a) Can exness say exactly what date this was transferred into your account?
b) do you have a screenshot of this email?

c) Do you have any account statements, account history, or email which shows the initial deposit?

Let's make sure we have an accurate timeline if events :)

Last edited:
So let me make sure I understand the sequence of events correctly:

1) You originally deposited $560.00 USD (only 1 deposit). No bonuses were attached or added to the account. What was the date of this deposit?

2) You traded this $560.00 USD amount up to $29,893.06 USD

3) You requested a withdrawal $29,893.06 USD and it was blocked. What was the date of this withdraw request(s)? Do you have any SMS, email, or screenshot showing withdrawal request?

4) Exness is now saying that the $29,893.06 was an accounting error; it was erroneously deposited into your account.

a) Can exness say exactly what date this was transferred into your account?
b) do you have a screenshot of this email?

c) Do you have any account statements, account history, or email which shows the initial deposit?

Let's make sure we have an accurate timeline if events :)
Sure, I second this. There are some unclear stuff about this transaction, and answering these questions can be our only way to getting a breakthrough. Exact timelines and the reason why the broker's representative in not in this thread is what can help us judge

@Magicman,can you please give us an update? And also clarify some things in post #17

I'm very surprised that Exness has not answered yet either.

Back