• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Problem with withdrawal -CAPITALONEFOREX

I am having an issue with a company
Me too I have full details of the owner
I fill out a complaint against them to econsumer.gov and FMA and the authorities concerned
I want my money back 6034 EURO (1700 euro initial deposit + 4334 EURO profits)
By the way,yesterday I've received 600 euro via my visa card,I requested a withdrawal 1400 EURO via wire transfert and 1000 euro via skrill (moneybookers) but nothing happened. I'm still waiting until now...

Hi FPA guys,
I opened an account (94496) with capital one forex march12,2014
I made a deposit 1000 EURO to my account Through My Visa Card.I was given a 100% bonus
Bonus Terms.
a. 100% Credit Bonus

The 100% Credit Bonus is given to amplify the trading volume of the Client’s Accounts. This bonus is not available for withdraw, only the profits and the initial deposit.
Under this bonus plan the bonus cannot be lost (but is included as margin when opening positions). In other words, once the equity in the account goes below the level of the bonus the bonus will be removed. The Company will not be accountable for any positions that are stopped out as a result of the Bonus Removal.

I started trading,I ended up losing my first deposit.
I funded my account with 1700 EURO by Skrill...Second deposit 1000 euro (april10,2014). I get a 120% bonus,and last one 700 euro (mai14,2014). I get a 120% bonus.
At the beginning their custom service is brilliant,They promised best trading terms and conditions.I chose "rebates account" I will receive an instant rebate into My trading account. For every lot traded I will receive $10 or 7.50 euro.The system added to me Automatically after the close each position,And The rebate can be withdrawn at any time.
Last friday they cancelled my rebat earning without reason!
And today I was checking my trading account they have removed all bonus 3.040 EURO,They should remove just second and last bonus (1200+840=2040 EURO).They illegally cut my earning.First bonus is not part of the equation,and my account manager Makcim Salakhav comfirmed this to me! He said my first bonus is not counted,If I make new deposit after losing my first balance!
And now,My account manager Makcim Salakhav is not able or willing to handle the situation.
My total earnings is 6034 EURO.
My deposit 1700 euro + my rebat earnings 3660 euro + My profits 674 euro
On monday i have received 600 euro,and they will refund 400 euro.
I fill out a complaint against them yesterday to Skrill (moneybookers).

Attachments

• cofx.jpg
    cofx.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 4
Go ahead and leave them a nice shiny 1 star review:

CapitalOne Forex Scam | CapitalOneForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

You can also file a complaint at econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Ask your local bank and police if Syria has any way to report online financial fraud. If they do, please share that info here.

Hi dear pharaoh,they deserve less than 1 star,I wrote a review,but it is not approved yet.
By the way,i have received until now 1000 euro,last thursday I requested withdrawal of 950 euro,but my withdrawal has not been processed yet.

Go ahead and start talking to the authorities and file that complaint with eConsumer.gov

after I wrote a review about capitaloneforex,and i gave them one star they deserve
I saw this comment:
Added by Makcim on 2014-06-25 02:04
We have sent your withdraw in a timely manner, an evidence of the withdraw available, and was emailed to you

It is too funny...If he really sent me my money,I defy him to post the evidence here.
I requested a withdrawal 950 EURO (june 4,2014) via wire transfer,and My order was not processed yet until now .

my account details:

MT4 Username94496

Investor Password 1PndK3c7

Here is written how I resolved with them and finally get money back.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...mann-vs-capitaloneforex-com-3.html#post171444

Cangrats forexmann,I'm happy for you,I read that capitaloneforex is under new management,I tried many times to send many emails but they did not answer my mails,I think it is only a trick from the campany to scam new investors,if they are really under new management,why they did not slove my problem till now !

Cangrats forexmann,I'm happy for you,I read that capitaloneforex is under new management,I tried many times to send many emails but they did not answer my mails,I think it is only a trick from the campany to scam new investors,if they are really under new management,why they did not slove my problem till now !

They were never under new management. Samir and that bastard Enrico are still running the company. If you noticed, the resolved cases are only amounting to a few hundred dollars and even so they have to leave a 5 star review on the review page after getting back their money. My email to their "new management" requesting my money back went unanswered. I think the way their company works is like a Ponzi scheme. They will try to bait in new customers to gradually pay off the old ones and the cycle continues.

Back