• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Problem with withdrawal -CAPITALONEFOREX

I am having an issue with a company
They were never under new management. Samir and that bastard Enrico are still running the company. If you noticed, the resolved cases are only amounting to a few hundred dollars and even so they have to leave a 5 star review on the review page after getting back their money. My email to their "new management" requesting my money back went unanswered. I think the way their company works is like a Ponzi scheme. They will try to bait in new customers to gradually pay off the old ones and the cycle continues.

I totally agree with you,me too I noticed the same thing,and I hope that you get your money back...

Any proof that Samir (and family) are still pulling the strings? Evidence to prove this would be rather embarrassing to the "new" management.

That pdf file you linked in interesting, but has one huge error. Brokers didn't pick up and move away from Cyprus to Israel because of the banking crisis. Israeli brokers that had a limited (sometimes virtual) presence in Cyprus shifted their alleged locations around the globe due to either Cysec pressure or else because clients lost faith in Cyprus. All those brokers the document claims "moved" to Israel were already in Israel from the beginning.

Thanks for the correction and no, I don't have any hard evidence that Samir is still running the company but I am 110% percent sure that he is. They are still using the same old tricks to cheat their customers; cancelling their profits, changing the price entry, refusing any withdrawal requests and blackmailing their customers. All those methods are synonymous with that criminal Samir Beool.

I would be curious to know where they are from. Honestly it seems the scam binary brokers have decided to add forex and are likely just Israelis running it. No real broker will offer you bonuses crazy spreads or toaster ovens to open an account. Well maybe a toaster oven! Point is they feed off your greed and gullibility. They won't pay if they don't have to and to them you are a SUCKER!

Forex scams are not all tied to Israel. Samir the Scammer appears to come from Jordan.

I see another thread ties Samir Beool to RolexForex.com. The name of that broker alone is enough to make me want to take my money and run in the other direction.

I have the evidence that samir still manage the company, I opened an account with cofex (capital one forex),when I saw their offer on facebook,and jack forex was the person,who shared the offer...later I discovered that samir,he is jack forex ! and he using many different names on facebook to attract many investors,two days ago,he shared again the same offer,and his wife she like his post,and he shared the same post with his brother july 8,he is very stupid,because he didn't change rules of dirty game,one of my friends in jordan,he promised me that he will send to me his adress in jordan,I will go there,and I will do a big scandal for him and for his family,and I will not leave that country,until I see him behind bars with all his brothers (the scammers)...

I forgot to share proofs...and I'll share more proofs soon

Attachments

• 25-07-2014 20-44-13.jpg
    25-07-2014 20-44-13.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 25-07-2014 20-47-20.jpg
    25-07-2014 20-47-20.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 9
I have more evidence that capital one forex is not under new management,and samir beool still manage the company,with the same gangs to scam new invistors....

Attachments

• 01-08-2014 20-35-36.jpg
    01-08-2014 20-35-36.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 01-08-2014 20-42-48.jpg
    01-08-2014 20-42-48.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
Back