• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Problem with withdrawal -CAPITALONEFOREX

I am having an issue with a company

issam laham

Private
I requested withdrawal 21/05/2014 at about 1400 EUR,but nothing happened
My account number is: 94496,I have made withdrawal request through wire transfert last week,but yesterday they cancelled my withdrawal without any reason! :confused:
I have made a lot of calls,send a lot of emails but they never get me back my earned money!
I'm really worried,someone please help me! Any feedback/help is highly appreciated.

Attachments

• WD.jpg
    WD.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 15
  • CW.jpg
    CW.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 12
capitaloneforex for more than a year that scam people, but you do not read the complaints before investing with them?
They have cheated me over 8000 euro and they canceled all.Their should not exist.

File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Talk to your bank and local police. Ask how to file a complaint for online financial fraud in your country.

Sorry, i can not open new folder with TarsierFX. Please i post here cause i think TarsierFX and CapitaloneFX is the same owners
Please help me to request TarsierFx pay us back our original capital. It is more than 6 months that Tarsier boss promises to pay, but they never action and fullfill their liabitities with our money. I have opened account and trade with Tarsier and get profits, they didn't pay me neither deposit nor profit. Through their sales representaitve here who contacted directly with Paul Cheney who make many promise to pay us. There are many clients also the samr to my case to wait for tarsier to pay thoung Paul Cheney promises will made payment for all of us in first week of June. Please help me to get back my money.

This is the last email Tarsierfx reply to the sales representative:
Hi Quy,

As you know we have a new shareholder coming into Tarsier, and from the numbers etc you have sent over is keen to get things running again in VN, He will be onboard by then end the month. And first week in June we can get all sorted out for you and things moving.

I know you are meeting all tomorrow , so please relay this information so they know things are moving and when to expect all will happen.

Regards

Paul

Email Paul Cheney:
Paul Cheyney <pscheyney@gmail.com>
Paul Cheyney <psc@tarsiergroup.com>

hoangquan1.jpg

capitaloneforex for more than a year that scam people, but you do not read the complaints before investing with them?
They have cheated me over 8000 euro and they canceled all.Their should not exist.

That's because they use their ridiculous bonus offer to entice people to invest in them. That was how I got tricked. At one point they even offer a 1000% deposit bonus which is unheard of in any forex business.

friday they cancelled my rebat earning without reason...3660 EURO !!!

Attachments

• 01-06-2014 19-08-39.jpg
    01-06-2014 19-08-39.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 6
Sorry, i can not open new folder with TarsierFX. Please i post here cause i think TarsierFX and CapitaloneFX is the same owners
Please help me to request TarsierFx pay us back our original capital. It is more than 6 months that Tarsier boss promises to pay, but they never action and fullfill their liabitities with our money. I have opened account and trade with Tarsier and get profits, they didn't pay me neither deposit nor profit. Through their sales representaitve here who contacted directly with Paul Cheney who make many promise to pay us. There are many clients also the samr to my case to wait for tarsier to pay thoung Paul Cheney promises will made payment for all of us in first week of June. Please help me to get back my money.

This is the last email Tarsierfx reply to the sales representative:
Hi Quy,

As you know we have a new shareholder coming into Tarsier, and from the numbers etc you have sent over is keen to get things running again in VN, He will be onboard by then end the month. And first week in June we can get all sorted out for you and things moving.

I know you are meeting all tomorrow , so please relay this information so they know things are moving and when to expect all will happen.

Regards

Paul

Email Paul Cheney:
Paul Cheyney <pscheyney@gmail.com>
Paul Cheyney <psc@tarsiergroup.com>

View attachment 14888

If it's true that both company are from the same person, then this Samir Beool needs to be arrested as soon as possible.

Capitalone is a scam company. There is nothing much you can do besides complaining to the regulators.

There is a guy here who claims he has full details of the owner.

Back