Problem withdrawl from AUU Global limited

Same happened with me lost 30K dollars
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Can you please tell us, exactly how you got scammed?
I have read almost every scams and all are same. We get a match from tinder and they will teach us how to deposit and trade and we won't be able to withdraw money from the account.

I have read almost every scams and all are same. We get a match from tinder and they will teach us how to deposit and trade and we won't be able to withdraw money from the account.
Yes same thing happen to me now I'm convincing her if I can withdraw my money but she said she also can't withdraw her own money.
I have picture of this scammer girl I will share it so that the others be aware.

Yes same thing happen to me now I'm convincing her if I can withdraw my money but she said she also can't withdraw her own money.
I have picture of this scammer girl I will share it so that the others be aware.
There is a published manual the scammers use for this scam, see the thread below for more details.

Back