• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem problema de neotradefx

I am having an issue with a company
Saben si la persona del email que anexe al mensaje anterior es de su confianza ???
No lo es porque autoridades oficiales no te mandan un correo con ese sitio. Tenga mucho cuidado cuando gente te mandan correo así, porque ellos te va a prometer que te puede ayudar a recuperar lo que perdiste pero normalmente es otra clases de estafa.

Así que tenga mucho cuidado. Ahora lo único que puede hacer es confiar en la autoridades y si te interesa sigue investigando sobre esta compañía y trabajar en cerrarlo para que otro víctimas no caigan en su misma trampas.

Hola, Aviso que en la madrugada de hoy 28 Sept 2022, recibí este email:

View attachment 79882

The real FBI uses email addresses at FBI.gov, not gmail.

This guy is planning to steal every last bit of money you have and will then try to convince you to borrow more money to send to him.

Now that he has your email address, even if you block him, he'll come back with a new story about who is is and how he'll help you. Maybe his next version will be a claim that he works for InterPol.

Hola, Aviso que en la madrugada de hoy 28 Sept 2022, recibí este email:

View attachment 79882
Alfredo Mafra, this is what happens when you out all your information on a public webpage, you get preyed on. You should removed your contact details from the first page or have the mods remove for you, anyone that contacts you in this manner or any other manner is a scammer or g your details from Neotradefx and wants to take more from you, they are looking for another mug, don't let it be you!!

Similar experience, just that I was pushed into this by someone I met online. Really crazy how these people made me think I was never doing enough as required.
Needless of me to say anything about caution, Stay away from them!!!
did a lawyer help you?

El FBI real usa direcciones de correo electrónico en FBI.gov, no en Gmail.

Este tipo está planeando robar hasta el último pedacito de dinero que tienes y luego tratará de convencerte de que le prestes más dinero para enviárselo.

Ahora que tiene tu dirección de correo electrónico, incluso si lo bloqueas, volverá con una nueva historia sobre quién es y cómo te ayudará. Tal vez su próxima versión sea una afirmación de que trabaja para InterPol.
tambien me llego esto:

1665695002533.png

Alguien me podria ayudar a borrar los datos de contacto que escribio erroneamente en mi primer mensaje por favor?? o me podrian indicar como corregirlo ???

Gracias

tambien me llego esto:

An FBI Agent who attempted to conduct official business through a gmail address would be fired.

This is 100% a scam. There are a lot of places to report. Under the circumstances, I recommend you file your initial report with the FBI at www.ic3.gov. Make sure to include those screenshots from the fake FBI agent.

Back