Probleme 4xp

comu

Recruit
Bonjour,

Il me semble avoir un soucis avec 4xp (forex place). Il me manque des fonds dont j'ai fait la demande de retrait il y a quelques jours. Pensez vous qu'il s'agit d'une escroquerie ou d'un manque de communication de leur part?

(Hello,

I think I have a problems with 4XP (forex place). I lack the funds that I made ​​the request to withdraw a few days ago. Do you think it is a scam or a lack of communication from them?)

edit
------------------------------------------------------------
J'ai fait une erreur, désolé pour le message. Je renvoie la demande de retrait et je vous tiens au courant.
(aucun problème avec ce broker sinon, excellent conseiller clientèle)

(I made a mistake, sorry for the message. I refer the request to withdraw and I'll keep you posted.
(no problem with this broker otherwise excellent client advisor))
google translate...

Last edited:
Hi Comu,

My name is Jayden, I represent 4XP.

I can't understand the exact problem, probably lost in translation. In any case, please post or e-mail me your account number to customersupport@4xp.com so that we can contact you and fix the issue.

Have a great week!

Jayden

same problem?

Hi Comu,

My name is Jayden, I represent 4XP.

I can't understand the exact problem, probably lost in translation. In any case, please post or e-mail me your account number to customersupport@4xp.com so that we can contact you and fix the issue.

Have a great week!

Jayden

hi Jayden

I'm having the same problem and unable to get you or my account manager my account number is 3008978
here is the history of my account
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/jawadonfx/150215

my email is jawadonfx@hotmail.co.uk

Back