Problems with AVA FX - Be Aware...

Hello

Unfortunately, this regulator is weak or does not want to solve the cases against AVA. I have lost its case in control 1.5 years. Today, if I had money I'd complained to the regulator for the European Commission.

We invite you you, you joined the collective against broker license AVAFX. As you shall say to the priv. This will give you a contact to this office. Do not have to wait.

I also joined the collective Legal Actions against Ava Fx and I invite all Ava Fx customers to join it! For further informations:
click here--->>Ava Forex or contact me in private.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? It has an ASIC registration number. I was thinking about to open an account with them but after reading this thread I'm concerned :(

Ava Fx has different subsidiaries. Ava Fx Australia is regulated by the Australian Regulator (so you are right).
In Europe, Ava Fx is based in Dublin (Ireland) and it is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (and the Irish Financial Ombudsman that received a lot of complaints by Ava Fx's customers)

Anyway, Ava Fx is basically an israeli company.
Check out on LinkedIn the profiles of Ava Fx's employees. Several of them studied or worked in Israel

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/recommendations?id=8701204&authType=name&authToken=v0MH#rec20013622

AVAfx.com nice for novice users

Ava Fx has different subsidiaries. Ava Fx Australia is regulated by the Australian Regulator (so you are right).
In Europe, Ava Fx is based in Dublin (Ireland) and it is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (and the Irish Financial Ombudsman that received a lot of complaints by Ava Fx's customers)

Anyway, Ava Fx is basically an israeli company.
Check out on LinkedIn the profiles of Ava Fx's employees. Several of them studied or worked in Israel

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/recommendations?id=8701204&authType=name&authToken=v0MH#rec20013622

actually, i think its very probable that it does have connections to Israel. Let alone the stereo-typical notion of "a jew = good in financial markets,' which im absolutely against, ava-me do have many palestinian names + palestinian accent employees. thats for sure and from personal experience.

they havent been but nice n' good so far. their account managers and tech analysts have a certain disability preventing them from responding to emails with emails. they love to call just whenever- consider the time zones difference.

other than their hostility in providing a good service. its their style. i cant see how a simple comparison between telephones vs emails ( in the Privacy Invasive category ) and its relation to human-being customers.

that was my only MAJOR complaint with avafx. one minor note would be for the mother company to forcefully try to update the various platforms in overseas affiliates services and the mobile version which is missing on some big improvements.

its nice for novice commodities' traders, if such existed, to have an easy to navigate trading plaatform opened alongside another charting app. at least thats how i do itxD'

so overall, i'd give them 3 out of 5. give or take (+-.5) out if they dont show some effort to renew and modernized their platforms&servers towards the end of next year or the opposite for that matter.

having best tools for modern traders with the many services already available can be rewarding.

no scam(s). 5-7 working days to withdrawal usually.
might vary due to your local monetary monitoring authorities or regulations ( rest assured wherever u r, they do exist almost everywhere. )

that about sums it up. im not in anyway affiliated with AVA or any of its direct or indirect affiliates around the globe before or now.

regards,
J.

that was my only MAJOR complaint with avafx. one minor note would be for the mother company to forcefully try to update the various platforms in overseas affiliates services and the mobile version which is missing on some big improvements.

its nice for novice commodities' traders, if such existed, to have an easy to navigate trading plaatform opened alongside another charting app. at least thats how i do itxD'

so overall, i'd give them 3 out of 5. give or take (+-.5) out if they dont show some effort to renew and modernized their platforms&servers towards the end of next year or the opposite for that matter.
[...]
J.

RENEW THEIR PLATFORM??!! AVA FX GOT HUGE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PLATFORM!! CHECK THIS OUT!!! https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ends-application-cfds-equities.html#post80725

Back