Problems with b2w-ex.com

cyberjustice21

Recruit
Hello,
I think I'm also got scam, because the process and tactic is the same for other victims, I'm requesting withdrawal , but this platform kept asking me to pay 30% for audit fee, I paid that, but now they are asking me to prepaid tax. I cannot pay any more.

They have FIncen certificate, I looked it up last time, it was active, but I tried looking at it again this weekend, it disappeared. I'm attaching the certificate here, their MSB registration number is : 31000138812166

All of my transfer is via wire transfer to their bank account in the US. But each time, it is a different account. I looked these address up, but it seems to be in a middle of no where. Do you know if the bank can do anything?

Can you help me check on this website? I will really appreciated it : b2w-ex.com

I'm still trying to work with them to get my money back, but it doesn't seem to work.

Appreciated for your help

Attachments

• company registration from HK directory ( pict 2).pdf
    866.1 KB · Views: 5
  • their Fincen certificate.pdf
    730.9 KB · Views: 5
Hello,
I think I'm also got scam, because the process and tactic is the same for other victims, I'm requesting withdrawal , but this platform kept asking me to pay 30% for audit fee, I paid that, but now they are asking me to prepaid tax. I cannot pay any more.

They have FIncen certificate, I looked it up last time, it was active, but I tried looking at it again this weekend, it disappeared. I'm attaching the certificate here, their MSB registration number is : 31000138812166

All of my transfer is via wire transfer to their bank account in the US. But each time, it is a different account. I looked these address up, but it seems to be in a middle of no where. Do you know if the bank can do anything?

Can you help me check on this website? I will really appreciated it : b2w-ex.com

I'm still trying to work with them to get my money back, but it doesn't seem to work.

First of all, don't send any more money to them and Follow this.......

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18793/b2w-ex-managed-forex and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hi CyberJustice,

Sorry to break it to you but if you met this person who introduced you to this type of investment through dating apps or approached you through any social media platform. 99.9% you have become a victim of their scams. I believe the method they use now is to ask more money when you are starting to doubt the company. There's no tax that you have to pay when withdrawing any type of investment or trading. I hope more people are educated regarding investing.

You can start file all the necessary reports to the police, bank and FINCEN. Most importantly contact your bank and see if you can retreat your money and explain them in details on what happened to you. I'm sorry that you have to go through this but this is the only way to get money back now. If you live in the states please contact the FBI and keep your record from https://www.ic3.gov/ (IC3 Internet crime complaint center) There are authorities from HK and the US who are working on this common scams.

I believe they are the same people creating multiple companies to scam people. So, please REPORT IT as much institution as possible. The more people step forward, the hardest are these scums job.

Hello,

Paying taxes and fees is part of the scam and no matter how much you pay they will never give you any money back. The server is in Beijing and the site is hosted by Alibaba with an IP of 47.244.38.251. This broker has no registrations that I can find and is not regulated by an government. Sorry for your loss however DO NOT pay any more fees to these people.

1618096699600.png

Shares same IP
1618096763025.png

1618096825260.png
1618096990603.png

Hi CyberJustice,

Sorry to break it to you but if you met this person who introduced you to this type of investment through dating apps or approached you through any social media platform. 99.9% you have become a victim of their scams. I believe the method they use now is to ask more money when you are starting to doubt the company. There's no tax that you have to pay when withdrawing any type of investment or trading. I hope more people are educated regarding investing.

You can start file all the necessary reports to the police, bank and FINCEN. Most importantly contact your bank and see if you can retreat your money and explain them in details on what happened to you. I'm sorry that you have to go through this but this is the only way to get money back now. If you live in the states please contact the FBI and keep your record from https://www.ic3.gov/ (IC3 Internet crime complaint center) There are authorities from HK and the US who are working on this common scams.

I believe they are the same people creating multiple companies to scam people. So, please REPORT IT as much institution as possible. The more people step forward, the hardest are these scums job.
Thank you so much . I had reported to all the regulator.
I’m just very desperate and hating myself because I had invested all of my savings up there. I’m hoping to get help from the IC3.

do you know if there is a group for all of the victims like me to get together ? Hopefully the more people come forward, it will push the law enforcement to do something?

Paying taxes and fees is part of the scam and no matter how much you pay they will never give you any money back. The server is in Beijing and the site is hosted by Alibaba with an IP of 47.244.38.251. This broker has no registrations that I can find and is not regulated by an government. Sorry for your loss however DO NOT pay any more fees to these people.

View attachment 63728

Shares same IP
View attachment 63729

View attachment 63730
View attachment 63731
Thank you so much. I wished that I found this forum a few months earlier:(

Thank you so much . I had reported to all the regulator.
I’m just very desperate and hating myself because I had invested all of my savings up there. I’m hoping to get help from the IC3.

do you know if there is a group for all of the victims like me to get together ? Hopefully the more people come forward, it will push the law enforcement to do something?
I’m the victim. I found out that the website no longer to be found yesterday till now. And when I opened MT5 platform tried to search the name, it won’t show anymore. But what I found helpful information is company address (bank draft receiver when I made deposit the money to them), and also director name and home address. I’m not sure if it would help, at least it’s something to provide to the police.

I’m the victim. I found out that the website no longer to be found yesterday till now. And when I opened MT5 platform tried to search the name, it won’t show anymore. But what I found helpful information is company address (bank draft receiver when I made deposit the money to them), and also director name and home address. I’m not sure if it would help, at least it’s something to provide to the police.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back