Problems with banqueoption

vlmleo

Recruit
Traded with this company for a few months now. When I requested a withdrawal they cancelled it and for two weeks have tried contacting them and cannot get hold of them despite numerous emails and calls. Anyone do business with them - how do I contact them?

Post the precise link to your vendor for us to investigate.
Post their email correspondence with you if you can.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Are you referring to www.bankoptions.com?

Traded with this company for a few months now. When I requested a withdrawal they cancelled it and for two weeks have tried contacting them and cannot get hold of them despite numerous emails and calls. Anyone do business with them - how do I contact them?

Hi vlmelo.

Are you referring to www.bankoptions.com? If so then it seems you are not the only user. There is a huge group on skype that has a lot complainers at present about about them in particular with their AutoTraded System. Seemingly people who have outraded their bonus can't can't make withdrawals. Their accounts are drained out when a request comes through and nobody from the company responds. It is believed the owner Kristian Jacobs masquerades himself as Tony Young the Senior Account Manager who is trying to buy time instead of paying customers. The number on the website does not work the employees(signal providers) use photos of other people on the internet.Many of the employees masquerade themselves as more then one person. The AT results are not real .The expiry rates on the trades of users don't match any on Reuters or other BO brokers. The company does not want to give any users a working number of the company

For any other users reading this stay far far away from BankOptions,OptionWorld and XOPTIONSTRADING. They are operated by the same people.

There's also a banqueoption.com

Please verify the website of the company you are having an issue with.

Back