1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Professional EA by Jacob Larson - Scam Alert

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ceo567, Jun 5, 2019.

1. ceo567

ceo567 Recruit

Hi,
    I would like to report Jacob Larson (assuming that is his real name) who claims to be the CEO of Professional EA. He advertises his "Professional EA" on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg) and does not have a website. On May 16, I made contact with him on skype (his skype id: merdoter1) and after he answered several questions about his EA, I decided to pay the $225 he requested for. In addition, the performance claims of his EA appeared to be genuine when you watch several youtube videos showing trades in his live XM account and withdrawals from his live account to his Skrill account. As such, on May 16, I paid $225 (for a lifetime license) to his Neteller email (merdoter1@gmail.com). After receiving this $225, he then requested for an additional $150 for vps, claiming that I can only run his EA on his vps. Against my better judgement, I made this additional $150 payment again to his Neteller account on the same May 16. After receiving these two payments he stopped responding to my messages on skype and email. Till date, he has not provided any EA nor refunded my money. I am filing this report so as to alert people to the dubious claims of this "Jacob Larson". If you need further details of my skype and email communications with him or my Neteller payments, I can provide same. Meanwhile, please inform all to avoid him like the plague.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Did he get any website?

3. ceo567

ceo567 Recruit

4. raja29

raja29 Recruit

I have been scammed too bro.

Attached Files:

5. Sijurajan

Sijurajan Recruit

Hi can i please have more details or proof that you paid i was about to pay him

6. ceo567

ceo567 Recruit

Hi Sijurajan,
    Apologies for the delayed response as I had been quite busy and only just seen your message. Please find attached two screenshots of two Neteller payments made to Jacob Larson (email: merdoter1@gmail.com).

Attached Files:

7. raaghhu

raaghhu Recruit

hai Brother R u Not Received EA

i Would Like Pay to him He is Scammer?

8. raaghhu

raaghhu Recruit

hai Brother R u Not Received EA

i Would Like Pay to him He is Scammer?

9. ceo567

ceo567 Recruit

I have not received the EA I paid for and Jacob Larson has stopped responding to my email and skype messages. You better avoid him if you have not paid him.

10. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

Can you open your own scam alert re: jacob larson?

: jacob larson