1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Professional EA by Jacob Larson - Scam Alert

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ceo567, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Jason Snyder

Jason Snyder Recruit

Hi,

I think I got scammed by Jacob as well. Does anyone know if he is located in the United States? Did he not provide any service for the money you paid him?

Jason

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker :)

3. ceo567

ceo567 Recruit

Hi Jason, He has not provided the EA for which he collected money for and he still continues to advertise on Youtube.

4. Stevenbeepat

Stevenbeepat Recruit

Hiii, do you guys have proof kf his messages? He told me you guys are trying to bring him down by blackmailing him and that you guys are.

He showed me an email that you asked him 1000 dollar so that you can remove this tread.

Attached Files:

5. Stevenbeepat

Stevenbeepat Recruit

How did younget wcammes?

6. Stevenbeepat

Stevenbeepat Recruit

How did you get scammed?

7. Tommy Udo

Tommy Udo Recruit

I've been scammed as well. Unfortunately I didn't check this site first as I normally do. With a youtube channel, seemingly genuine testimonials and trading the EA on a live account I was totally taken in. I was a little suspicious with his obscure and elaborate payment method but didn't investigate further unfortunately.
    I don't think there's any way to get our money back but can we remove him from skype and youtube? I'm going to report him to both.

8. Tommy Udo

Tommy Udo Recruit

Has anyone actually received the EA from him?. He posts testimonials from people who are using it, which must be fake.
    Also has Forexpeacearmy emailed him to ask for $1000? .

: jacob larson