Professional EA by Jacob Larson - Scam Alert

Jason Snyder

Recruit
Hi,
I would like to report Jacob Larson (assuming that is his real name) who claims to be the CEO of Professional EA. He advertises his "Professional EA" on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg) and does not have a website. On May 16, I made contact with him on skype (his skype id: merdoter1) and after he answered several questions about his EA, I decided to pay the $225 he requested for. In addition, the performance claims of his EA appeared to be genuine when you watch several youtube videos showing trades in his live XM account and withdrawals from his live account to his Skrill account. As such, on May 16, I paid $225 (for a lifetime license) to his Neteller email (merdoter1@gmail.com). After receiving this $225, he then requested for an additional $150 for vps, claiming that I can only run his EA on his vps. Against my better judgement, I made this additional $150 payment again to his Neteller account on the same May 16. After receiving these two payments he stopped responding to my messages on skype and email. Till date, he has not provided any EA nor refunded my money. I am filing this report so as to alert people to the dubious claims of this "Jacob Larson". If you need further details of my skype and email communications with him or my Neteller payments, I can provide same. Meanwhile, please inform all to avoid him like the plague.
Hi,

I think I got scammed by Jacob as well. Does anyone know if he is located in the United States? Did he not provide any service for the money you paid him?

Jason

ceo567

Recruit
Hi,

I think I got scammed by Jacob as well. Does anyone know if he is located in the United States? Did he not provide any service for the money you paid him?

Jason
Hi Jason, He has not provided the EA for which he collected money for and he still continues to advertise on Youtube.

Tommy Udo

Recruit
I've been scammed as well. Unfortunately I didn't check this site first as I normally do. With a youtube channel, seemingly genuine testimonials and trading the EA on a live account I was totally taken in. I was a little suspicious with his obscure and elaborate payment method but didn't investigate further unfortunately.
I don't think there's any way to get our money back but can we remove him from skype and youtube? I'm going to report him to both.

Tommy Udo

Recruit
Has anyone actually received the EA from him?. He posts testimonials from people who are using it, which must be fake.
Also has Forexpeacearmy emailed him to ask for $1000? .

Isra092

Recruit
Estaba a punto de pagarle, cuando, después de registrarme y tener el dinero listo, me pidió que le diera un código de programa para acceder a mi PC de forma remota y supervisar la operación. En ese momento, corté toda comunicación con él. Tengo cientos de transacciones y nunca he necesitado que nadie supervise nada, y lo dejo.

raja29

Recruit
He is a bluddy scammer. I was also been scammed about 450$ i have paid him via btc. I have all the proof. He logged in to my team viewer and teaching me how to do payment. When I told him that I would pay you via PayPal. He told me that his PayPal limit exceed 100k$. He can not receive more. He told me to sign up in airtm.io then i bought btc there and paid him. First he took 225$ than for vps he took 170$ more. If i had pay him via PayPal. There I will get an option to refund. After receiving payment he blocked me from Instagram and Skype too. Is there any way file an FIR against him in cyber police . Because by his email we can find him.

Attachments