Professional EA by Jacob Larson - Scam Alert

Melissa11

Recruit
Guys !
Please don’t purchase anything from him !
He’s a SCAM !!!!
I’ve seen his videos on YouTube , and I was about to purchase but as always , I do my deep research first . On the YouTube Chanel since the first video until the last one , you can see always same people doing coments in all the videos and same exact type of coments , just looks like someone as been coping as pasting the coments.
On Instagram, the testimonials are fake , because any person from the testimonials is following his page , on top of that , I believe the names are fake , because I was trying to search by the names and match the photos and just don’t exist .
On the web site shows only 2 positive coments and a lady replying “ Megan Kreisley “ , where is her profile ? Doesn’t exist too .
On the web site , they say that they have a office , lie .
Doesn’t exist guys .
Why he don’t accept PayPal payments ?
Because you have the option to request the refund if you have been scammed .
I just made a test yesterday , and I reply to one of his insta story’s , confronting him .
And the next day ? Surprise !
He just blocked me .
Let’s suppose that he shares the professional EA , and it really works .
With one tool like that ? There’s no way to don’t have any legit video on YouTube or even hashtags on Instagram of people sharing theirs own opinions , no way !
If was me creating something really good like a professional EA , why would I hide my identity ?
I would probably put my Legit name and me proud of my product .
I just left one negative comment on his last video on YouTube channel uploaded today 24/08/2019 , let’s see what he will do.
I’ll share some prints to confirm what I’m saying , please guys don’t be Scammed.

Attachments

Melissa11

Recruit
Guys !
Please don’t purchase anything from him !
He’s a SCAM !!!!
I’ve seen his videos on YouTube , and I was about to purchase but as always , I do my deep research first . On the YouTube Chanel since the first video until the last one , you can see always same people doing coments in all the videos and same exact type of coments , just looks like someone as been coping as pasting the coments.
On Instagram, the testimonials are fake , because any person from the testimonials is following his page , on top of that , I believe the names are fake , because I was trying to search by the names and match the photos and just don’t exist .
On the web site shows only 2 positive coments and a lady replying “ Megan Kreisley “ , where is her profile ? Doesn’t exist too .
On the web site , they say that they have a office , lie .
Doesn’t exist guys .
Why he don’t accept PayPal payments ?
Because you have the option to request the refund if you have been scammed .
I just made a test yesterday , and I reply to one of his insta story’s , confronting him .
And the next day ? Surprise !
He just blocked me .
Let’s suppose that he shares the professional EA , and it really works .
With one tool like that ? There’s no way to don’t have any legit video on YouTube or even hashtags on Instagram of people sharing theirs own opinions , no way !
If was me creating something really good like a professional EA , why would I hide my identity ?
I would probably put my Legit name and me proud of my product .
I just left one negative comment on his last video on YouTube channel uploaded today 24/08/2019 , let’s see what he will do.
I’ll share some prints to confirm what I’m saying , please guys don’t be Scammed.

Attachments

andicok

Recruit
Hi,
I would like to report Jacob Larson (assuming that is his real name) who claims to be the CEO of Professional EA. He advertises his "Professional EA" on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg) and does not have a website. On May 16, I made contact with him on skype (his skype id: merdoter1) and after he answered several questions about his EA, I decided to pay the $225 he requested for. In addition, the performance claims of his EA appeared to be genuine when you watch several youtube videos showing trades in his live XM account and withdrawals from his live account to his Skrill account. As such, on May 16, I paid $225 (for a lifetime license) to his Neteller email (merdoter1@gmail.com). After receiving this $225, he then requested for an additional $150 for vps, claiming that I can only run his EA on his vps. Against my better judgement, I made this additional $150 payment again to his Neteller account on the same May 16. After receiving these two payments he stopped responding to my messages on skype and email. Till date, he has not provided any EA nor refunded my money. I am filing this report so as to alert people to the dubious claims of this "Jacob Larson". If you need further details of my skype and email communications with him or my Neteller payments, I can provide same. Meanwhile, please inform all to avoid him like the plague.

this person is scammer guys becareful after i threaten him he blocked me from his instagram

Attachments

TheAlert1

Sergeant
Hi,
I would like to report Jacob Larson (assuming that is his real name) who claims to be the CEO of Professional EA. He advertises his "Professional EA" on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg) and does not have a website. On May 16, I made contact with him on skype (his skype id: merdoter1) and after he answered several questions about his EA, I decided to pay the $225 he requested for. In addition, the performance claims of his EA appeared to be genuine when you watch several youtube videos showing trades in his live XM account and withdrawals from his live account to his Skrill account. As such, on May 16, I paid $225 (for a lifetime license) to his Neteller email (merdoter1@gmail.com). After receiving this $225, he then requested for an additional $150 for vps, claiming that I can only run his EA on his vps. Against my better judgement, I made this additional $150 payment again to his Neteller account on the same May 16. After receiving these two payments he stopped responding to my messages on skype and email. Till date, he has not provided any EA nor refunded my money. I am filing this report so as to alert people to the dubious claims of this "Jacob Larson". If you need further details of my skype and email communications with him or my Neteller payments, I can provide same. Meanwhile, please inform all to avoid him like the plague.
I thought I'd seen those youtube uploads somewhere before!
Checkout ScammerRevolts, Sir.
youtube.com/channel/UC0uJKUXiU5T41Fzawy5H6mw

Gayanlakshantha

Private, 1st Class
Hi,
her professional ea seller :
https://www.pointzero-trading.com/
https://iticsoftware.com/
https://renkoscalper.store/

PipGrabber

Private
I am also a victim of this scammer, I got scammed just yesterday. Let all of go to Youtube and report him by flagging his fake posts. He has defrauded thousands of people. He cleared out all of the money in my skrill account.

XM.com seems to be working with him, because all of those results are bogus and unreal.
I am prepared to send the email conservation with him for further investigation.

PipGrabber

Private
I came here too late to do my due diligence, he scammed me of 310pounds, please stay away from this guy, he is a big scammer. I cannot understand how some people derive please in scamming people that trusted them. It is not right. Please go to his Youtube and Instagram channel and file a scam report against the channel so he can be stopped. Please go and file now to protect other people from being scammed, the more complaints received against him the better please. If you dont know how to file Youtube complaint please let me know. I am really hurting right now.