Professional Trader to Answer All of Your Trading Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi traders :)

Hopefully, you enjoy my trading strategy posts in the Shoulder of the Giants section here on Forex Peace Army. As you may be aware, I also run the premium service teaching how to trade forex like the banks and providing professional tools that usually cost thousands of dollars, or not available for retail traders at all.

My members asked me for access to a professional trader, who will answer all of their trading questions, offer specific critique to their specific trading ideas, and share with them his trading ideas every trading day.

I am pleased to introduce Chris, he and I used to work at a hedge fund together in Hong Kong. Chris has rock solid consistent trading record on myfxbook.

chris.jpg

Chris left the hedge fund in 2010, and has been trading his own trading account ever since. He follows a very specific regimen, trading from 8 am to 11:30 am London Time, then taking a break, and resuming to trade from 1 pm to 4 pm London Time.

On top of his trading, Chris also offers access to his live trading room for $4997/year, where people get to interact with him during his trading hours, and he offers private trading consultations outside of his trading hours that cost $697/hour.

Here is what Chris agreed to do for Forex Peace Army members:

He will host a live 1-hour webinar this Thursday, April 14th, at 6 pm London Time with the following curriculum:

A. Chris will share with you his trading background and show you his performance

B. He will succinctly and to the point, without holding anything back, will reveal to you his trading edge and methodology

C. At the end, you will be offered 1-week free access to his live trading room, and if you like it, you will be able to keep that access for only $197 per month thereafter instead of his normal fee of $4997/year

D. Chris will then stay for as long as needed to answer all of your questions!

Click here and register for the live webinar to learn Chris’s trading methodology!

It takes place on Thursday, April 14th, 2016 (6 pm London Time)

Sincerely,
Jarratt Davis

Last edited:
These forum "Offers" are becoming more and more like one big advert for "traders?" or should that be internet marketers selling their wares as well as J.V ventures with other "Traders/marketers".
George Soros doesn't run a course....why?....he's too busy doing what others talk about...trading and making money.
p.s this is after having taken various courses from "Giants" whom only became rich AFTER they became I.Ms instead of traders

These forum "Offers" are becoming more and more like one big advert for "traders?" or should that be internet marketers selling their wares as well as J.V ventures with other "Traders/marketers".
George Soros doesn't run a course....why?....he's too busy doing what others talk about...trading and making money.
p.s this is after having taken various courses from "Giants" whom only became rich AFTER they became I.Ms instead of traders

The most important thing here is that the person you are learning from is a proven trader that has made money from the markets at a professional level (I.e derived an income from it over a sustained period of time). I can't speak for other educators, who in my experience have never traded at a professional level, but for me, it is fairly simple to check and see that the company I work with is regulated, operational and focused on FX based investments for HNW clients, in the city of London.
I have made a significant living from this game, over a sustained period of time, and therefore am more qualified than most in this industry to teach and share my techniques.
The other important thing is that everything we offer is on a trial basis ... So no one pays for anything that they don't feel is worth paying for.
cleardot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back