Profiforex.com/ my withdrawal and customer service

aznavoj

Recruit
I’ve requested 1,000.00$ a month ago now, it took me three weeks to 500.00 $ of that not sure why I only got 500.00 and not my full 1,000.00 told finance that they made mistake and still waiting, they said that their was a mistake on their end and that it went to another account and that they are trying to retrieve it. I said okay; but I don’t need to wait until you get that money back that’s your fault you still owe me my money that I withdraw. You need to hire more people to do the job or train correctly. I did another withdrawal of 1,000.00 dollars last Sunday on April 28, 2019 and guest what... it’s been 24 hours and nothing, it takes 24 hours for the process not three weeks. When try to contact customer service never there unavailability they are... out of 100 hundred tries you may get contact with them. I have over 8,000.00 in my account and can’t even use it. I love Ben told them that my daughter is very sick and I need my money that’s money I’ve earned and they just like they don’t understand. I’ve been patient and this stuff needs to stop!!

FPA Forums Team Note: You are one person with an issue with one company. You need one thread about your issue. Your threads have been merged. Post any updates in this thread.

Attachments

• 180562FD-60DE-41B7-B348-99DD12D6CA8E.png
    180562FD-60DE-41B7-B348-99DD12D6CA8E.png
    519.1 KB · Views: 2
  • E82745E2-E530-4124-9565-5EB387527D5B.png
    E82745E2-E530-4124-9565-5EB387527D5B.png
    521.4 KB · Views: 2
I’ve requested 1,000.00$ a month ago now, it took me three weeks to 500.00 $ of that not sure why I only got 500.00 and not my full 1,000.00 told finance that they made mistake and still waiting, they said that their was a mistake on their end and that it went to another account and that they are trying to retrieve it. I said okay; but I don’t need to wait until you get that money back that’s your fault you still owe me my money that I withdraw. You need to hire more people to do the job or train correctly. I did another withdrawal of 1,000.00 dollars last Sunday on April 28, 2019 and guest what... it’s been 24 hours and nothing, it takes 24 hours for the process not three weeks. When try to contact customer service never there unavailability they are... out of 100 hundred tries you may get contact with them. I have over 8,000.00 in my account and can’t even use it. I love Ben told them that my daughter is very sick and I need my money that’s money I’ve earned and they just like they don’t understand. I’ve been patient and this stuff needs to stop!!
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Also, check this "New Traders Court" to understand how FPA new Voting system works.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.profiforex.com/contact-us
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8305/www.profiforex.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://twitter.com/profiforex_en

http://www.youtube.com/user/Profiforex

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you get a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

New update!!!! May 5, 2019 customer service and finance said I would’ve had my money last week which was May 1, 2019 and nothing!! Please tell them to release my money. I’m having a baby tonight with my lady and this broker that I depended on hasn’t even giving me money for me to pay my doctor bill for my new born coming into this world. Horrible broker please stay away from this broker!!!!Scam artist

The unfortunate truth is that many forex brokers are actually bucket shops that masquerade as a legitimate brokerage. I suspect you will continue to get all sorts of excuses as to why you cannot get your money.

In the mean time, can you post a screenshot showing each withdraw request? Also an account statement/screenshot showing the full history (specifically the deposits and withdraw requests.

Also, any correspondence with customer service (chat/email) would be helpful.

---------------
After 96 hours of this thread being open, you can return and formally invite the company here to explain their actions in a public forum. That tutorial is here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Don't forget to check this thread at least once a week and provide updates or answer questions.

You can also encourage other traders you meet that have been scammed by ProfiForex.com to open a new scam thread (don't post to this one) with their own timeline of scam events and evidence. This may speed up the likelihood of getting justice.

-----

side question: what made you choose ProfiForex.com as a forex broker?

New update!!!! May 5, 2019 customer service and finance said I would’ve had my money last week which was May 1, 2019 and nothing!! Please tell them to release my money. I’m having a baby tonight with my lady and this broker that I depended on hasn’t even giving me money for me to pay my doctor bill for my new born coming into this world. Horrible broker please stay away from this broker!!!!Scam artist
Can we have broker name, please?

This is your third thread mate, I suggested the possible steps to take when you posted your first thread. Follow the suggested steps first.

support@profiforex.com
Mon, 6 May, 13:49 (1 day ago)
to me

Dear Mr. Jean-Pierre Aznavour II,

We are in the process of sending you the withdrawal.
It should arrive today or tomorrow.

I am very sorry for such a delayed reply, we are in the process of changing the online support structure for summer, so there can be some loopholes.

Kind regards,
Stephen
Profiforex Technical Support Team

Why is it taking days for you guys to even answer if you do? I’ve been trying for 4 days and nothing. I need to know about my money. I’m already behind on my bills because Profiforex can’t do their job. I shouldn’t have to beg. What happen to you guys you guys used to be their best!?!?

Jean-Pierre Aznavour II <aznavoj@xxxx>
Fri, 3 May, 02:37 (4 days ago)
to support

I still haven’t receive my request on my money....

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 10:17, <support@profiforex.com> wrote:
Dear Jean,

That should be assuredly sent shortly today to your btc wallet.

Should you have further questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Tasha Clark

02.05.2019, 18:13, "Jean-Pierre Aznavour II" aznavoj@xxxx:
Okay thank you and another question what about the 500 hundred that I’m missing? From my first withdrawal of a 1,000 I only received 500.00?

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 09:56, <support@profiforex.com> wrote:
Dear Jean,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your isseu!

It should take 24hours working day for processing.

Should you have further questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Tasha Clark

02.05.2019, 17:43, "Jean-Pierre Aznavour II" aznavoj@xxxx
I seen it was process how long does it take to receive it? I haven’t receive nothing yet?

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 15:43, <support@profiforex.com> wrote:
Dear Jean,

Thank you for your kind words and concern,we do appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Tasha Clark

01.05.2019, 23:38, "Jean-Pierre Aznavour II" aznavoj@xxxx
Thank you! I want to stay with you guys. I hope you guys get more employees.

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 15:36, <support@profiforex.com> wrote:
Dear Jean,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue!

Once again we apologize for the great inconvenience caused with this unacceptable delay .please accept our heartfelt apologies. The remaining btc from the lost request will be sent tomorrow and the new withdrawal request will be processed right that minute the 500 USD is sent tomorrow.

Our sincere apologies once again .

Kind Regards,

Tasha Clark

01.05.2019, 21:55, "Jean-Pierre Aznavour II"aznavoj@xxxx
Why is it taking days for you guys to even answer if you do? I’ve been trying for 4 days and nothing. I need to know about my money. I’m already behind on my bills because Profiforex can’t do their job. I shouldn’t have to beg. What happen to you guys you guys used to be their best!?!?

Jean-Pierre Aznavour II aznavoj@xxxx
Fri, 3 May, 04:59 (4 days ago)
to support

Just wondering what’s going on with my withdrawal? Thanks

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 02:37, Jean-Pierre Aznavour II aznavoj@xxxx wrote:
I still haven’t receive my request on my money....

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 10:17, <support@profiforex.com> wrote:
Dear Jean,

That should be assuredly sent shortly today to your btc wallet.

Kind Regards,
Tasha Clark

02.05.2019, 18:13, "Jean-Pierre Aznavour II" aznavoj@xxxx
Okay thank you and another question what about the 500 hundred that I’m missing? From my first withdrawal of a 1,000 I only received 500.00?

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 09:56, <support@profiforex.com> wrote:
Dear Jean,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your isseu!

It should take 24hours working day for processing.

Kind Regards,
Tasha Clark

02.05.2019, 17:43, "Jean-Pierre Aznavour II" aznavoj@xxxx
I seen it was process how long does it take to receive it? I haven’t receive nothing yet?

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 15:43, <support@profiforex.com> wrote:
Dear Jean,

Thank you for your kind words and concern,we do appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Tasha Clark

01.05.2019, 23:38, "Jean-Pierre Aznavour II"aznavoj@xxxx
Thank you! I want to stay with you guys. I hope you guys get more employees.

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 15:36, <support@profiforex.com> wrote:
Dear Jean,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue!

Once again we apologize for the great inconvenience caused with this unacceptable delay .please accept our heartfelt apologies. The remaining btc from the lost request will be sent tomorrow and the new withdrawal request will be processed right that minute the 500 USD is sent tomorrow.

Our sincere apologies once again .

Kind Regards,

Tasha Clark

01.05.2019, 21:55, "Jean-Pierre Aznavour II" aznavoj@xxxxxx

And guess what nothing still!!!!

FPA Forums Team Note: You are one person with an issue with one company. You need one thread about your issue. Your threads have been merged. Post any updates in this thread.
Dear aznavoj, i am a representative of Profi Forex company. Provide your trading account number.

Best regards, Bryant.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Nov 24, 2020 at 5:26 PM

Back