Profiforex.com withdrawal issues

4 months later - nothing from this broker. No change, no response to support inquiries, and no response from Profiforex to these threads.

Surely it's time to list them as a scam.

Anyone (moderators, or other investors?) suggestions on getting them to work with customers?

Definitely Profiforex should be listed as scam.Do you have any address for them? Any names? I plan to proceed legally against them. Would you be interested in being each other's witness and send them to jail?

Hi DENNIS -- I've managed to get someone to start talking to me but I'm still tip-toeing. Sounds like there is some internal turmoil going on there unless I'm being had. I'll update this thread when I hit a wall or get some conclusion there. What information can you share? I'd love to be involved in crushing these guys if there is a way to do that. But what can be done about an offshore unregulated broker? I have over 20k USD in value there.

I definitely agree that Profiforex/Forexstart should be marked as a scam. There is many similar cases, they dont communicate and even if they do, it is just to make a stupid excuse why they cant send you your money. Pure evil among brokers.

They disclosed some address in Seychelles, different than the one stated here I guess. I am thinking to contact the police department or a lawyer there to start moving things. Of course, as in your case I guess, I plan to charge them the sum they owe, the loss of profit for the time they are delaying my money (as an average for my profits in the last 5 years) plus of course legal expenses. Then I have two back up plans, that we could discuss.

They disclosed some address in Seychelles, different than the one stated here I guess. I am thinking to contact the police department or a lawyer there to start moving things. Of course, as in your case I guess, I plan to charge them the sum they owe, the loss of profit for the time they are delaying my money (as an average for my profits in the last 5 years) plus of course legal expenses. Then I have two back up plans, that we could discuss.

Great! Keep us informed here, seems like an interesting case. Good luck with the bastards.

Well damn. Just when I start to make a little cashola, I cant get it withdrawn. I agree this should be marked as a scam site. Please do not trade here!! u can deposit money, but you cannot get it out! It is still a good site to watch a few major products, but DO NOT put your money here! Which is a shame because it is a nice platform and they could make real money here. But I recommend Tradeovate for real trading and GREAT customer service. I'm sorry to all who put substantial amounts of money on Profiforex. Let me know if I can help as a witness to bring these cockroaches to some kind of justice! If not, God WILL handle it with Karma! Poor bastards!! lol Good Luck everyone!!

Back