• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfiForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am a forex beginner, and have been trading in this broker 4 months. Through this period, I traded 3 months on demo account, 1 month on cent account (like Micro account). Till now, I have to say, everything goes like I thought. I deposited 10 dollars to the cent account, got 5 dollars bonus, but through 2 weeks, I lost 7 dollars. I was afraid to lose more money, and then I withdrew the other 8 dollars back. I have no more knowledge about forex, the result I can estimate. Through these 4 months, I can say, their service is not bad, deposit and withdrawal also very fast. The most prominent reason I trade with this broker is they provide micro account to me.

These guys are scammers..Keep away from them. They will say you trade in off market prices even if you place pending orders.

Another Russian scammer broker hiding in Seychelles were the biggest scammers hide

Just a warning..

First started not honouring my stop losses, big slippage in their favour. Plenty of pending orders got "Cancelled by Dealer"
Then when I issued a withdrawl request they cancelled all my profitable trades, leaving my account in a negative balance.

Exactly the same as Mike-pips above, my pending orders were either executed at wrong prices or "Cancelled by Dealer" and stops slipped in their favour. All profitable trades cancelled when I wanted to withdraw.

yes i have the same problem.
first month with them was all good i almost double my account through scalping then after a week they emailed me and saying they changed my account to 5 digit quotation. then i went to there customer support to ask why did they changed it. they said it was changed because my trades are less than 1 minute and my account should be a 5 digit quote so i can trade again '1 minute trades'. then all went back to normal i continue trading with them

then after a month it was morning when i opened my account i saw my balance to $-8464.68 i immediately contacted the support and they told me that they removed all the my less than 1 min trades(WINS) and telling SCALPING and less than 1 min trades are not allowed and im violating their client agreement etc etc ..

Our Email Convo About the $-8464.68

03.12.2012, 09:11, "myname" <email>:
Hi

can you please check my account why it s now below 0 and with a balance of -8464.68

my account number is 289579

Sincerely,
myname

----------------------------------------------

To: myname <myemail@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: Balance -8464.68

Dear myname,

A lot of violations of our Client Agreement were detected on your trading account: deals less than 1 minute on 4 digit quotations, for example: 54014829, 54014872, etc.

Deals less than 1 minute on 4 digit quotations are not allowed according to the Client Agreement:
http://www.profiforex.com/data/doc/Profiforex_Client_Agreements.pdf

These deals less than 1 minute on 4 digit quotations were cancelled on your account (according to the Client Agreement, item 8.1) that is why the balance changed as the result.
Your further questions are welcome!

Kind regards,
Victoria Rouvali
Account Service Manager
Profiforex Corp.
Profiforex Dealing Center

-----------------------------------------------------

03.12.2012, 17:36, "myname" <myemail@yahoo.com>:
"Deals less than 1 minute on 4 digit quotations are not allowed"

-the last time i had a conversation with your support is that your allowing me to scalp less than 1 minute and you even changed my account to a 5 digit quotation and currencies turned to EURUSDv and like that....
Sincerely,

myname

--------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 2:36 AM

Dear myname,

Yes, scalping and less than 1 minute deals are allowed on 5 digit quotations (with suffix "v", as you said "EURUSDv") but are not allowed on 4 digit quotations.

Only such deals on 4 digit quotations were cancelled, nothing was done with 5 digit quotations.

Kind regards,
Victoria Rouvali
Account Service Manager
Profiforex Corp.

-------------------------------------------------

04.12.2012, 05:03, "myname" <myemail@yahoo.com>:
my account is a 5 digit quotation. so what is the problem with that?

Sincerely,

myname

-----------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 8:31 AM

Dear myname,

There are absolutely no problems with your orders on 5 digit quotations, but before this you were also using 4 digit quotations for trading. There are violations.
Please look at the statement of your account (attached). There you can see comments "Less than 1 min, cancel" - these are the comments to deals on 4 digit quotations that you made, less than 1 minute and violating our Client Agreement.

Kid regards,
Victoria Rouvali
Account Service Manager
Profiforex Corp.
-------------------------------------------------

05.12.2012, 06:13, "myname" <myemail@yahoo.com>:

HI
About the less than 1 min trades i was already informed back then by your support about the violation of 1 min trades that is why you changed my account to a 5 digit quotation, so i thought it was already fixed and im allowed to trade again. but Now after 1 month you are questioning my trades again?

Sincerely,

myname

--------------------------------------

Dear myname,

We are not questioning your trades, we have processed violating trades (less than 1 minute on 4 digit quotations) according to the Client Agreement because it wasn't done before.

Kind regards,
Victoria Rouvali
Account Service Manager
Profiforex Corp.

END OF CONVO

we had a exchange of emails about what happen but i surrendered with it because they are like making a joke with me. i just let them took all my winnings and even my deposit . bec whatever explnation i made i think they will not giveback even at least my deposit :(

so i just had to put this review so everyone will know my experience in trading Profiforex

attached in this email is the DEtailed Statement
View attachment Profiforex Corp.docx

Also all my profits deleted. I only use limit orders and I close trades via TP or SL. They said:

You have received this message because our software while analyzing your 157739 account has detected the deals executed on non-market quotations. Your trading system is based on the imperfection of Instant Execution mechanism. Let us remind that on real forex there is “Market Execution” and according to our Client Agreement we reserve the right to rewrite your deals in accordance with the quotations that actually existed in the market at that time. According to our Client Agreement the deals are rewritten according to the tick quotations of Dukascopy (Swiss Forex Bank). You can find the charts to each deal below. Please note that you can download the tick quotations of Dukascopy from their website Home :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform and check everything by yourself.
Profit made on non-market quotations - is the fraudulent profit that was received by your script on the basis of the imperfection of Instant Execution mechanism. It was previously displayed before the deal was rewritten.
Real profit – is the profit that was actually made by your script on changes in real quotations that existed at that moment.

After that there is a list of all profitable trades converted into negative trades. My account has now -1000$ balance.

Stay away from this people.

This broker is a scam, after one month trading and winning with them, when I tried to withdraw the gains they changed all my trades, they've stolen all the gains and all the money I put in there.

This is the bull**** they have sent to me:

You have received this message because our software while analyzing your 158105 account has detected the deals executed on non-market quotations. Your trading system is based on the imperfection of Instant Execution mechanism. Let us remind that on real forex there is “Market Execution” and according to our Client Agreement we reserve the right to rewrite your deals in accordance with the quotations that actually existed in the market at that time. According to our Client Agreement the deals are rewritten according to the tick quotations of Dukascopy (Swiss Forex Bank). You can find the charts to each deal below. Please note that you can download the tick quotations of Dukascopy from their website Home :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform and check everything by yourself.

I never imagined that this broker would try this. They have been good up to this point. All of a sudden all of my trades are being executed at ridiculous prices 100 pips away and closing in negative! I have been with this broker for over a year. I can't believe they would pull this. I will be filing a scam investigation.

Edit: It was all just a misunderstanding. There was a problem with bridge quotations or something or the other. They have credited my account with my losses and everything is fine. I am glad since this has been one of the best brokers I have dealt with up to this point and it still is.

Last edited:
Back