• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Profiforex.com

I am having an issue with a company
invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 1:04 PM

Hello everybody, no reaction from them on emails except their view that since I have involved third parties, we have nothing to say between ourselves. Anyway, this pending invitation will stay forever, or perhaps is it time to get them labeled as scam? Thank you.

They deserve the scam mark like noone else. I urge everyone scammed by them to write a review here on FPA (and other places) and it is important while FPA considers giving them the scam mark that they consider Forexstart and Profiforex as one company - they are the same bunch ot thieves.

Also everyone who made their deposits via card (or even via Skrill card processor or similar) dont hesitate and make your chargebacks with your bank. I would be also extra careful if you paid via card - I wouldnt wonder it they tried to steal your money by cc fraud. So make sure there are proper limits set on your card.

Hello everybody, no reaction from them on emails except their view that since I have involved third parties, we have nothing to say between ourselves. Anyway, this pending invitation will stay forever, or perhaps is it time to get them labeled as scam? Thank you.
Read this !!! New Traders Court !!! to better understand, how new FPA traders court work.

Hello,
I have read it. I see that there are more people scammed by this company, plus they refused to appear to your forum. Is there anything else I should be doing on my end? What more does it take to be labeled as scam?
Thanks

This one is very close to qualifying. Two threads have issued invitations and are linked to reviews, including yours. If a new complaint comes in, qualifies, and doesn't get a satisfactory answer, then a vote can happen,

In the meantime, the qualified reviews have enhanced weight in calculating the review score. The speeds the decline in ratings for companies that abuse traders and also provides greater incentive to resolve issues.

This company is a scam.

They refuse to process my withdrawal. I entered their platform on 2015. In 2019 I am asking my capital and profit and I get one excuse more childish than the other. I am asking the NAME of the person that is answering to me and they refuse to give it. I am asking their ADDRESS to move legally and refuse to give it. Judge their professionalism by yourselves.

They closed my account (perhaps not to allow me to have proof? - which is ridiculous, I have all the proofs I need).

Whoever is deceived from these company, I would be glad to join forces and sue (to the end of the world) together. Proofs and details of their fraudulent activity is at anyones disposal.

Forex Peace Army please, tell me what documents you need from me, to classify them as an official SCAM broker.

Thanks
DENNIS-001, provide evidence that Profiforex has not fulfilled its obligations. Otherwise, get a libel lawsuit.

DENNIS-001, provide evidence that Profiforex has not fulfilled its obligations. Otherwise, get a libel lawsuit.

Threatening to sue your own client is a poor way to open a discussion.

There should have been a reply from the company months ago. The reply should only have been made after researching the issue. If this research failed to reveal the reason for the complaint, the professional response would have been a request for more information about what is upsetting the client.

Back