ProfiForex deleting profitable trades from history

Trint Castle

Recruit
Hello fellow FPA members. I recently opened an account with ProfiForex so I could trade their Pico lots with Forex Envy. All was going fine, until I decided to use my scalping system in conjunction with Envy. I made quite a bit of profit but then I saw that there were many transactions in negative in the exact amount of these winning trades with the comment "less than 1 minute cancel". That was fine, so once I realized this, I modified my system to hold trades for at least 1 minute. The system was still very successful and I made about $400 in a week with trades held mostly over 1 minute. Then, today, I saw many negative transactions in my history this time with only the comment "balance". I know that many of the trades were legitimately over 1 minute, but they cancelled every winning one and left the loosing ones in place. Then, the transactions actually just disappeared from my MT4 history. I can only assume that the broker stole the money and is trying to hide any evidence. I did not think to take a screen shot at the time, so now I cannot "prove" that this is what happened, only that my MyFXBook account is totally messed up with all the cancellations and disappearing transactions. I have sent them 2 emails and have not received a response.:mad:

Attachments

• ProfiForex Scam.jpg
    ProfiForex Scam.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ProfiForex Scam 2.jpg
    ProfiForex Scam 2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 9
First, go to their terms of service and see if they say anything about scalping. If scalping is permitted, get a screenshot. If scalping is prohibited, then you are probably out of luck.

If scalping is permitted and they have live chat, try to contact them that way. Also, email them a link to this thread.

You should not scalp with 4 digit quotation on profiforex

I have come to see that profiforex does not allow trades less than 1 minute for 4 digit quotations. It is very important for every trader to read their broker's clients agreement file before trading. Profiforex does not also accept all EA's.

I have come to see that profiforex does not allow trades less than 1 minute for 4 digit quotations. It is very important for every trader to read their broker's clients agreement file before trading. Profiforex does not also accept all EA's.

Are you an IB for ProfiForex? You opened a separate thread in Scam Alerts to endorse them. Most of your posts at the FPA are just defenses of ProfiForex.

Where there's a smoke- there's a fire.

I will let you figure this out by yourself

I can assure anyone that indeed profiforex is deleting profitable trades of traders trying to withdraw.
I had opened positions (buying) of eur Jpy before the French elections and I had 270 euros profit.
I had even asked them if there is any leverage change before opening some high risk positions with 1:500 leverage and they answered that there is no change.

I made a withdrawal of 350 euros asking for some of my initial money plus the profit. They made more than a week to answer, after a couple of emails of mine) that my withdrawal was rejected! They changed ALL the positions profit in their server's history, but I had taken screenshots inside MT4 and I had even THEIR daily confirmation in my mailbox, showing my profit for each position and my entire account funds before my withdrawal request!!!
After their refusal, the same profitable positions turned to losses (lol)
I have even chat logs where they threatened me that they will chase anyone who is going to inform the forums for their.... policies!

This is a SUPER SCAM COMPANY and the dear Admins should take into serious consideration all those problems with the specific broker.
I am quite sure that every positive review for profiforex is a spam

Ps: the funds are in cents format, that's why 370 euros have additional zeros

Attachments

• _20170910_224703.JPG
    _20170910_224703.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 0
  • _20170910_224103.JPG
    _20170910_224103.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 0
  • _20170910_224304.JPG
    _20170910_224304.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 0