Profiforex is not a scam; A relief at Last

Give lastagent time. He needs to create a few more forum accounts so that he can agree with himself. :p

Give lastagent time. He needs to create a few more forum accounts so that he can agree with himself. :p

That is hilarious. You guys seem to know much and I know you've had more experience than me, but I know what I am talking about.

That is hilarious. You guys seem to know much and I know you've had more experience than me, but I know what I am talking about.

Yup, totally agreed with you Dude!

Lets all abandon our brokers who are regulated by the FSA. FCA, ASIC, BCSC, BAFIN, FSA, AnguillaSBA/ARIF/SFDF/etc, NFA, and all the other highly internationally and well recognized regulatory bodies and go en-mass to join those brokers from exotic island nations (e.g Seychelles, Sri Lanka, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Mauritius, Isle of Man, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, etc)....and, of course, I am very sure we can trust those registered in Anguilla, Antigua, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belize, Croatia, Estonia, Kenya, Lebanon, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Nevis, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Russia, etc....whose absolutely hard working regulatory bodies will bend backwards to help us when we get scam by these nice-nice brokers which hardly any seasoned traders have even heard about.

Yup, who need those well recognized regulators who would put too much pressures on those poor brokers to pay us our money;right?
Yeah.....I am with you Dude!

Back