Profiforex is not a scam; A relief at Last

lastagent

Recruit
I have been looking for a very good offshore broker to trade with and when I found Profiforex, there were one or two scam claim on FPA. I was scared at first but went ahead to open a live account. Well, there is no reason for me to be scared anymore because I have been withdrawing my profits successfully and the platform has been very faithful to me.

Prior to this post, I have never even heard of this broker, and I have been through quite a lot of brokers.
But here you are praising this broker from an exotic island nation whose regulatory body doesn't give much confidence to any seasoned traders.

Profiforex
Year since: 2010
Headquarters: Mahe, Seychelles
Company registration: Profiforex Corp., Seychelles
Regulation: SIBA (reg. #049347)

So, exactly what is the purpose of you starting a rosy post here on this broker when you could have, and should have, posted in the section entitled "Thread: ProfiForex.com" where there are a whole bunch of ex-clients posting their complaints & grouses on this broker?

I have been looking for a very good offshore broker to trade with and when I found Profiforex, there were one or two scam claim on FPA. I was scared at first but went ahead to open a live account. Well, there is no reason for me to be scared anymore because I have been withdrawing my profits successfully and the platform has been very faithful to me.

Honestly, do you think anyone is going to believe the crap you posted here. :rolleyes:

Prior to this post, I have never even heard of this broker, and I have been through quite a lot of brokers.
But here you are praising this broker from an exotic island nation whose regulatory body doesn't give much confidence to any seasoned traders.

Profiforex
Year since: 2010
Headquarters: Mahe, Seychelles
Company registration: Profiforex Corp., Seychelles
Regulation: SIBA (reg. #049347)

So, exactly what is the purpose of you starting a rosy post here on this broker when you could have, and should have, posted in the section entitled "Thread: ProfiForex.com" where there are a whole bunch of ex-clients posting their complaints & grouses on this broker?
The same reason why a scam trader will come here to post about scam issues. Yes, I posted this here because I feel its right that way. Say whatever you want, unregulated brokers are making trade easier for traders like us who do not live in the US or UK. Even many US and UK traders love profiforex and I am full of praises for this broker who has provided an even better service than what the so-called-regulated brokers offer.

The same reason why a scam trader will come here to post about scam issues. Yes, I posted this here because I feel its right that way. Say whatever you want, unregulated brokers are making trade easier for traders like us who do not live in the US or UK. Even many US and UK traders love profiforex and I am full of praises for this broker who has provided an even better service than what the so-called-regulated brokers offer.

You sound like the perfect imposer...

FYI- most of the scammers are hiding behind offshore business, as profiforex. I am not sure what you are trying to do here but you just suck at it. I suggest you will knock this game off and concentrate more in paying your customers.

I don't simply "say whatever I want" about any broker without hard facts.
As the Ancient-One pointed out above (which I only then noticed), why opened a "thread in Scam Alerts to endorse a broker.?"
It suggest desperation in trying to make a not-so-good broker to look good.

Again I say that you should be posting in the thread dedicated to this broker Profiforex here at the FPA where the majority of their unhappy clients and (most probably by now) ex-clients posting very negatively like...e.g "...These guys are scammers..Keep away from them....Another Russian scammer broker hiding in Seychelles......my pending orders were either executed at wrong prices or "Cancelled by Dealer" and stops slipped in their favour......first month with them was all good i almost double my account through scalping then after a week they emailed me and saying they changed my account to 5 digit quotation.......all my profits deleted.....there is a list of all profitable trades converted into negative trades.....This broker is a scam, after one month trading and winning with them, when I tried to withdraw the gains they changed all my trades, they've stolen all the gains and all the money I put in there........."etc, etc...

So, what are viewers supposed to deduced from these comments?? Good broker???

Personally I would never even consider this very doubtful broker to be my broker.....and thanks to you, now I am aware of one more broker to stay away from and would advice newbies to do the same.

Back