ProfiForex problem

rafaFXtrader

Recruit
This broker is a scam, after one month trading and winning with them, when I tried to withdraw the gains they changed all my trades, they've stolen all the gains and all the money I put in there.

This is the bull**** they have sent to me:

You have received this message because our software while analyzing your 158105 account has detected the deals executed on non-market quotations. Your trading system is based on the imperfection of Instant Execution mechanism. Let us remind that on real forex there is “Market Execution” and according to our Client Agreement we reserve the right to rewrite your deals in accordance with the quotations that actually existed in the market at that time. According to our Client Agreement the deals are rewritten according to the tick quotations of Dukascopy (Swiss Forex Bank). You can find the charts to each deal below. Please note that you can download the tick quotations of Dukascopy from their website Home :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform and check everything by yourself.

Hi.

They did the same to me June the 13th. They removed all profits and left my account with -1000$ of balance. I received the same email blaming me of taking advantage of instant execution.

The funny thing is that 99% of my trades are opened using limit orders and closed via TP or SL, so they were filling my orders when the price reached them... The instant execution argument is just a lie, they are just thieves.

I attached my statement and you will see what I mean.

View attachment Profiforex MT4.zip

Hi, my name is Vanessa, I'm a real life friend of gestur and I got scammed too by this bucket shop.

I was using the same strategy than gestur and my profits were deleted too the same day.

They sent me these emails:

Dear Vanessa Espau Martì,
You have received this message because our software while analyzing your 157739 account has detected the deals executed on non-market quotations. Your trading system is based on the imperfection of Instant Execution mechanism. Let us remind that on real forex there is “Market Execution” and according to our Client Agreement we reserve the right to rewrite your deals in accordance with the quotations that actually existed in the market at that time. According to our Client Agreement the deals are rewritten according to the tick quotations of Dukascopy (Swiss Forex Bank). You can find the charts to each deal below. Please note that you can download the tick quotations of Dukascopy from their website Home :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform and check everything by yourself.
Profit made on non-market quotations - is the fraudulent profit that was received by your script on the basis of the imperfection of Instant Execution mechanism. It was previously displayed before the deal was rewritten.
Real profit – is the profit that was actually made by your script on changes in real quotations that existed at that moment.

After that there is a big list of "fixed" trades.

This is very unfair because we are using limit orders and limit orders by definition haven't slippage. They get filled or not at the given price, but you cant change it now to another worse once the trade is made.

These people are just market makers. If they are unable to handle their risk if customers use limit orders is because they aren't sending any trade to real market.

Not that it should make any difference on limit orders, but were these trades executed around major news events?

I can assure every one that Profiforex will ALWAYS find reasons to cancel your Withdrawals.
They don't hesitate to change the prices of closed positions inside their databases in order to make even your closed profitable positions to seem as losses even for small withdrawals of just a few hundred dollars.
They do everything, EVERYTHING in order to avoid paying the Traders, finding ridiculous agreement clauses which NO other broker has.
They even ''translate'' those rules in any way they wish every time.

STOP trading with this scam company
Please dear Masters of the FPA forums, consider marking them as SCAM. We have NEVER seen anyone having successfully withdraw from this broker!!
I am sure that all the good reviews for profiforex are not written by real Traders, only spammers.

Attachments

• _20170910_224703.JPG
    _20170910_224703.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 0
  • _20170910_224304.JPG
    _20170910_224304.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 0
  • _20170910_224103.JPG
    _20170910_224103.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 0
Back