1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profit Forex Signals (PFXS Ltd) - Ninoslav Golubovic

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by warpfactor7, May 29, 2018.

1. warpfactor7

warpfactor7 Recruit

I have seen many negative posts going back to 2013 regarding Profit Forex Signals and all seem to conclude during 2017.

I have my own story to tell........all backed up by a "wealth" of factual, email material that I am willing to share.

My material contains many, many promises of monetary account rectifications with trading performance enhancements. The final part was to be a meeting with the Nino himself whilst he was visiting our country. Of course this did not take place. I allocated time, he did not and this being after Nino advised of his travelling arrangements.

None of this of course materialised............I am not gullible. I am a busy hard working individual who needed and wanted a successful trade copying service to act on my behalf. I only have the time to sporadically trade and often miss great forex market movement opportunities.

Why did I choose Profit Forex Signals. The story they told, the performance they claimed, the clever tactics they utilise, and the professional copy they write........

I will and can share my material shortly.

Keti Yakimova likes this.
  2. Keti Yakimova

Keti Yakimova Recruit

10 brokers are scammers, I made a deposit of 2750 euros and in the beginning everything was nars, but when I was asked to withdraw and for a few hours my money and the profit and the deposit, I just lost them.

warpfactor7 likes this.
  3. warpfactor7

warpfactor7 Recruit

I have for the last 12 month stuck by all of the promises they have made to me. Nothing has come true.
    I am currently looking at all forums that Nino belongs to, to engage with them. I will of course stop if all promises are met.

Keti Yakimova likes this.