profit-forexsignals .com does not copy trade my fx acct and refuses to refund my money

nigeria

Recruit
A PETITION LETTER AGAINST PROFIT-FOREXSIGNALS.COM
I, AYEKUNLE AYELEKE {Nigerian Citizen}, hereby wish to submit a petition against profit-forexsignals.com for their inability to copy trade my Trader Trust fx account number 600876 effectively and regularly as promised.
`I approached profit-forexsignals.com for a month free copy trade signal because of my financial difficulty, but they did not answer me. This shows that they are not interested to offer me free signal as requested before.
At long run, when I got $100, I emailed they again that $100 was with me and I want to pay for their fx signal with their trade copier service. One of their representatives replied me that there is no problem. He/She said further that standard package {$200 subscription plan} would be given to me with trade copier service if my payment of $100 is received.
They sent the bellow email to me shortly after they received my $100 payment. Pls sir kindly see their message bellow which was sent to me on December 1st, 2014:

clients@profit-forexsignals.com
<clients@profit-forexsignals.com> Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 6:17 PM
To: Kunle Ayeleke <ayeleke.fx@gmail.com>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Thank you for your cooperation. Automated trading will be activated in max 24 hours.

Regards!

------------------------
PFXS Support Center

USA Office: The Seagram Building, 375 Park Avenue Suite 2607
New York City NY 10152 U.S.A.

FRANCE Office: Louis Vuitton Building
5th floor, 101 avenue des Champs Elysées, 75008 Paris, France

Corporate: Belize, Belize City 1 ½ Miles Northern Highway, Central America

profit-forexsignals.com/contact.html

USA: +1-347-329-4354 / +1-310-651-8219
UK: +44-20-3239-9193
AUS: +61-2-8005-7875

On Tuesday 2nd day of December, 2014. I emailed them again telling them my fx acct was not copy trade and they also sent me the bellow message again on 02-12-2014. Pls sir read their message bellow again:

Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Kunle Ayeleke
Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 11:26 PM

<clients@profit-forexsignals.com> Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 2:08 PM
To: Kunle Ayeleke <ayeleke.fx@gmail.com>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Your copier has been activated 5 minutes ago and it will reflect the next trades for the STANDARD package.

Regards!

------------------------
PFXS Support Center

USA Office: The Seagram Building, 375 Park Avenue Suite 2607
New York City NY 10152 U.S.A.

FRANCE Office: Louis Vuitton Building
5th floor, 101 avenue des Champs Elysées, 75008 Paris, France

Corporate: Belize, Belize City 1 ½ Miles Northern Highway, Central America

Contact Us - Profit Forex Signals

USA: +1-347-329-4354 / +1-310-651-8219
UK: +44-20-3239-9193
AUS: +61-2-8005-7875

Despite the fact of their response above, they opened trade as shortly after 5 minutes of sending me email message but it did not copy trade my fx account on December 2nd as they promised. {my account statement attached together with my petition letter is a proof because they set my account on 0.02 lot size}. Therefore, there is no such lot size on my trading account on that day if you examine my fx trading account statement critically.

I wish to establish the fact that my account was copy traded just for once on 3 open positions on 3rd of December, 2014 since 1st of December,2014 until 5th of December, 2014 that I requested for my refund. I mean my fx account was copied with 3 open positions {tp 1, tp2 and tp3} once in a week. And I emailed them several times to lodge my complaint, but they remained silence. Profit-forexsignals.com continues to kept silence until I started writting negative complaint about their copy trade service.
I requested for my refund based on their non- effective performance of their copy trade on my fx acct and also, based on agreement form I signed with them. The tune of the agreement form says that I will be refunded within 10 days of request if not satisfied with their service. But fortunately for me, I made request just 5 days after my subscription. I paid for their copy trade service on 1st December, 2014 and I made request for refund on 5th December, 2014. {Copy of the agreement form also attached with this petition letter}. Why it so difficult for them to refund my money since they failed to render me service as they promised me before? Do I need to pay for nothing since their copy trade not copying my fx account as supposed to copy it?

I want to say this truth and add it to my statement that I can also join their service in nearest future if they can assure me of their effective copy trade my fx acct because I belief they are making real profit in fx market. I am very unhappy when I used to read their profitable performances trading report in my email everyday without copying my fx acct automatically. I would have been in money now supposing and assuming my acct has been copy traded regularly and effectively.
I want to state it very clearly that am not contesting on profitability or performance of their signal service, but their inability to copy trade my fx acct effectively and regularly as supposed to be and promised before. There is no point/reason to pay in vain since they are not ready to listen to my complaint at all.
I approached them initially as a complete gentle Man, but the way they are addressing me through email and their website blogs shows they are really intended not to render their service effectively.

MY PRAYER TO FPA TRADER COURT
I hereby humbly seeking for the following prayer request from my Lordship:

{a} That profit-forexsignals.com should be compel to settle with me and ready to give me standard package with copy trade as they were originally told me before. Or that profit-forexsignals.com should be compel to refund my $100 subscription fee in full within 3 days after the judgment is being delivered if they don’t really like to settle with me.
{b} that profit-forexsignals.com should apologize from me in writing for disappointing me of not copying my fx acct as they promised and for embarrassing me and calling me scamer on their website blogs.
{3} that profit-forexsignals.com should also apologize from me on FPA website for disappointing me of not copying my fx acct as they promised and for embarrassing me and calling me scamer on their website blogs.

Copy of my acct trading statement within the period and agreement form is also attached together with my petition. Pls sir, I have also authorized my fx broker {trader trust} to supply any other information you may required should be in case my Lordship is not satisfied about my fx acct statement attached together with my petition letter.

Permit me to use this medium to appreciate and commend FPA Trader court for your immense contributions in sanitizing fx market and putting “square pegs in a square holes”

I believe that justice will surely be prevailed.
Thanks once again
Pastor Ayekunle Ayeleke { from Nigeria}

Judging by their Performance Test at the FPA, I'd recommend focusing on getting a refund.

Send them an invitation to join this discussion thread.

We had some problems with Profit Forex Signals in the past, I have asked the company rep few questions yet he decided not to answer. The bottom line is: their results are misleading as far as I see it.

Ok, seems like we`re back on the same page from where we started! For everyone with good intentions, please excuse my attitude.

It doesn`t necessarly bother me to respond, I just want to believe that there are decent people with common sense reading our official explanations. If not, no problem, just don`t expect us to waste our time for things that we do not consider them as being important.

One of this things, at this stage, (because at the beginning it surely wasn`t) is the situation that the guy above is mentioning.

We are not impressed by anyone`s prayers, we find them hilarious at most. It`s not about prayers here (mmm yes it is, but you will see what kind of prayers), it`s about facts and the light in which they are presented by someone with serious problems in understanding simple things or English language.

I could write the full official explanation about this case here but it`s well written on our blog with all sort of proofs that you need to fully understand the situation. Be my guests!

Client scams in forex – Kunle Ayeleke, nigerian bully | Profit Forex Signals Blog

After reading this post, any reasonable person will understand the real chain of events that took place. The guy can`t be a decent client for any online business because he lacks the sense of reality. Dear Kunle, please don`t pray or ask us anything again in the near or any longer future, like some cheap prick who wants to buy a Bentley in 3 days and thinks that a somehow business language will offer you that Bentley. I strongly suggest you go back in spreading the God`s words, cause financial investments is not for you, my friend! You keep saying about your hard earned money. I don`t deny they`re hard earned. I also like to remember hat i told you about don`t ever invest money you can not afford to lose! So sit down and do your homework next time you engage in adventurous trips in (in your case) no man`s land.

I know you think 2 things now:

1. we will refund you.
2. we are so poor in sales that we go bankrupt because of your $100 refund claim.

1 is our of question for as long I will have a word to say in this company and trust me, I have some! This is because your attitude and lack of honest willing to solve it all! 2, if you believe that, just wake up!

I see that you like to "officialy" inform the World Wide Web about stuff. We would also like to inform you and also your World Wide Web, that even if your accusations are small for a company that treated thousands very well, we performed some actions. I will soon post the documents provided by our lawyers and all the stages of this action. But don`t take my word for it, let`s see what the winter might bring in the near future.

One important note though: PFXS Ltd., its employees, CEO, General Manager or trading team, will not tolerate abusive actions towards our business and every less than decent comment will be replied with appropriate language, regardless of anyone`s impression about this. I hope I was clear enough and this is not to offend anyone, but a soft warning for everyone that has an imaginary issue with us and doesn`t have the social skills to deal with it like normal human beings!

Master Yoda, there were personal reasons for lack of communication here but I can assure you it will go back to normal. We have also implemented what you asked: mentioning about different results on copier than regular signals, verified masters, more clear TOS (they were clear enough before too). I also mention that with our current upgrade, we commit in having 100% similar results on copier and regular signals so we don`t have problems with different performances. The "misleadings" you mentioned were because we shown widgets of copier masters and regular alerts performance were not verified. Even if we always claim we are 100% honest, I do agree that your comment is appropriate so now we will have full transparency. If you feel there`s something missing, I will gladly clarify it.

Regards!

Andrew Host
General Manager, PFXS Ltd.

I'm still waiting for the new Performance Test submission. It was promised a long time ago and never arrived.

I really hope so, once it will be done this will make things more clear for investors. Hopefully we will see the changes not taking too long.

As for Nigeria, I have read what was written in your forum and it will be good to hear what he has to say about it.

Please send us an email at clients@profit-forexsignals.com with your demo account for a performance test. We will trade on that account for a month and your desired package.

Regards!

I think you need to review what FPA Performance Testing is. Your company already had one...

Profit Forex Signal Package Professional - Forex Trading Signals Test by Forex Peace Army - Statement

All tests are done on live accounts belonging to the company submitting the test. Open and Pending trades are covered to prevent non-subscribers from copying the trades. Total floating P/L is always displayed.

Click Here for the full rules. The signup link is near the bottom of the first post.

There is nothing concern profit-forexsignals.com about the Gospel or my ministerial assignment at all. I am a descent somebody and am cool. But why do i need to pay for the service you do not render. There is another thing if your signal service does not bring me profit, it is then you can say "do not invest money u cannot afford to loose.But you did not send me signal and i complaint seriously as many times as possible, but u kept quiet as you did not receive my mails. But when i brought you to FPA review website, it is then you talk. Your action simply means you want to scam me. Since you failed to rendered me the service i paid for, i belief you should be able to refund my money without any stress . Pls i need my money back. Kindly credit my card as soon as possible. thanks

Good morning FPA. Pls i did not hear anything from profit-forexsignal.com as per my $100 refund. Pls kindly assist me to get my refund since they failed to render me service in which the money was paid for, i believe they should be able to refund my money in time.
thanks

Back