1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profit-ForexSignals.com (was ProfitFxSignal.com)

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Jan 18, 2011.

1. BigT1

BigT1 Sergeant Major

Anna (or whoever you are),
    I attempted to come to your defense in asking Slooze to document his claims against you; then you spit in the face of Pharaoh?
    You must really be insane, or a true criminal.
    You had a chance to achieve here some small degree of legitimacy, or continue to wallow in your own squalor (pig sh*t).
    Congratulations, you failed the test.
    Oink,
    AI

#11 BigT1, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  2. Profit Forex Signal

Profit Forex Signal ProfitFxSignal Representative

Anna, I am women (would you like that I provide to you some copy of ID), I just defend my self from Pharoah, I did not noticed that post early. There is no need to defend me from Slooze, all peoples who can read, will find that we do not trade gold, if you truly try to defend me, then you should defend me from Pharaoh (or whoever he is).

Thank You
    Anna,

3. Profit Forex Signal

One more think what I forgot to mention about Pharoah, how can he up front attack me without any evidence only because Insta Forexs give us some good offer to clients. When you check our FB page you will notice that too many peoples ask me about your war with Insta Forex, our reply is always like this: 'We are not competent to reply to that your question, it is between those two companies, so far we did have problem with any of this companies." Next question is in which company to believe, FPA or Insta, our answer is: "it is up to you".

Anna

4. Profit Forex Signal

It is not our analysis, like you know or if you take a look you will notice that it was not our analysis. And like you know we do not sent gold alerts...

5. BigT1

BigT1 Sergeant Major

Daddo2best,
    Please publish a precise link to this public record of this information, and also explain how you can know what Slooze was referring to? Are you related to Slooze or in contact?
    I am displeased that Slooze has gone dark, chosing not to address Anna's rebuttal that their firm does not provide Signals nor offer trading in Gold.
    With regard to his EURUSD complaint Slooze needs to document the discrepencies he claims occurred, in detail for us all to examine and evaluate the merit of his claims.
    He can print a screenshot of the trades in question or use the Detailed Statement function to produce a file he can upload for the dates involved.
    AI

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Anna,

Thanks for the additional motivation. I'll be adding some pages to my book very soon.

7. Profit Forex Signal

You are welcome, I forget to mention BigT about criminal activity, I never have any contact with FBI, and for him I am not sure:)

Anna

8. BigT1

BigT1 Sergeant Major

Yes Anna, I have had many contacts with the FBI.
    I have been fingerprinted 15 times, each time I qualified for additional licenses as Insurance Agent, Stock Broker, Associated Person,Commodities Trading Advisor, Instructor, etc.
    They also rely on my reports.
    You will also find me listed with the US State Department, the CFTC, the NFA, the SEC, NASD, and the New York State Insurance Department.
    My record is public and sqweaky clean, how about yours?
    How dare you impune my integrity.
    Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
    NFA ID# 0278164
    SEC CRD: 2405437
    NY State Insurance License: LA-784970

#18 BigT1, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

The State Department has records on me because I hold a US passport. My home state ran extensive background checks on me before issuing a professional license. One other country spent quite a bit of time checking me out before issuing some permits to me. My "police record" consists of 3 civil (not criminal) traffic citations.

Anna, please post scanned image files of those awards you claim you won. Also, post the websites of the organizations that issued them. Even if the awards aren't on their websites, I'm sure someone there can reply to an email request from myself or anyone else verifying that you won them.

If it's a trophy and not a certificate, a photo of the trophy will do.

If I don't see these posted by Friday, I and everyone else will know they are fake.

10. Profit Forex Signal

It is not import to me at all, your license mean that you are register investor, nothing more. Your problem with me is because I do not allow that someone post fake and negative comments about me, like Pharaoh done. When I am right I will attack you and tell you everything to defend my self, when I am wrong I will put my head down and admit it. What is more import it is that Sylvia get refund for us and public apologies. Below is copy of comment what I made few moments ago.

Copy of comment:
    Like I promised Sylvia, I have sent her refund today. I would like to publish apologies her because issues what we have done to her. What is more import it is that now is all resolved, and Sylvia get refund,

Someone Pharoah or BigT mention that they will file public case because this issues. I honestly believe that it is not need at all, because in this case we are guilty like a hell, so they can immediately put -1 guilty case for us.

Anna