• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Profit-ForexSignals.com (was ProfitFxSignal.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Yes Anna, I have had many contacts with the FBI.
I have been fingerprinted 15 times, each time I qualified for additional licenses as Insurance Agent, Stock Broker, Associated Person,Commodities Trading Advisor, Instructor, etc.
They also rely on my reports.
You will also find me listed with the US State Department, the CFTC, the NFA, the SEC, NASD, and the New York State Insurance Department.
My record is public and sqweaky clean, how about yours?
How dare you impune my integrity.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID# 0278164
SEC CRD: 2405437
NY State Insurance License: LA-784970
How I dare?
Because I'm not afraid of you or FPA, I am clean and do my job honest. Just like you do. And I have nothing to hide and I can talk like that when I am right. In mean time (from Monday) I have open an myfxbook account, so all my results will be verified by third party.

What I have with your relation with Insta Forex to suffer attacks because I have an agreement with them? Nothing, it is between you and them, we are two separated company.

Anna

How I dare?
Because I'm not afraid of you or FPA . . . . In mean time (from Monday) I have open an myfxbook account, so all my results will be verified by third party.
What I have with your relation with Insta Forex to suffer attacks because I have an agreement with them? Nothing, it is between you and them, we are two separated company.
Anna

Anna,
This is not about you or me.
It is about the integrity of your company's actions; the effectiveness of your systems, the quality and consistency of your signals, verifying and rectifying any erroneous complaints by your clients regarding the lack of honesty of your purported performance results as published elsewhere relative to their results, and in fair dealing.
FPA seeks only to establish Just results, no matter who is at fault if any.
It is not my integrity that is on trial here, nor should you be tolerated for attempting to make a Straw Man arguement against my integrity; rather, it is yours that is in question.
The burden of proof is upon you, not me. You are the one making outsized promises, publishing questionable results, and charging heavy fees while being unregulated, unlocated and apparently responsible to no one but your dubious broker.
However, I am delighted to see that you have taken our strong suggestion to begin a public, audited forward track record at a site like MyFxBook using your broker of choice.
Although you failed to publish a link to it, I have located it and already posted comments to it, plus I sent you an independent message from there with early observations.
Here are the links for all to monitor:
ProfitFxSignal's Profile | Myfxbook
Profit Forex Signal System | Myfxbook
Initial observations are:
1 - Please specify which of your various signals packages is driving it.
2 - You failed to accept Pharaoh's request you fund a substantial real money test account that could track a real user's results.
3 - You need to drive that real money account with your auto-trader trade copy system.
4 - You locked all pages but Balance, so we are unable to see your deposits and withdrawls, or alternatively the true profits; this makes useless the results because anyone with a brain would recognize that you can manipulate balances without regard to signals performance. Open those pages.
AI

Last edited:
I forgot to mention something, because I believe that BIGT and Pharoh did not understand me well. I do not have nothing against FPA, but if they want to do their job well, they must be objective with all. They cannot be subjective and support one side and other not.

Anna

Anna,
This is not about you or me, it is about the integrity of your company's actions, the effectiveness of your systems, the quality and consistency of your signals, and rhe muliple reports by your clients of the lack of honesty of your purported performance results as published elswhere relative to their true results and in fair dealing.
It is not my integrity that is on trial here nor should you make that strawman arguement; rather, it is yours. The burden of proof is upon you, not me.
I am delighted that you have taken our strong suggestion to begun a public, audited forward track record at a site like MyFxBook using your broker of choice.
Although you failed to publish a link to it, I have found it and posted comments to it and sent you an independent message from there with early observations. Here is the link:
ProfitFxSignal's Profile | Myfxbook
Profit Forex Signal System | Myfxbook
Initial observations are:
1 - Please specify which of your various signals packages is driving it.
2 - You failed to accept Pharaoh's request that you fund a real money test acccount that could track a real user's results.
3 - you need to drive that real money account with your auto-trader trade copy system.
AI

First at all BigT, I am not trader. I am PR manager in company, and I do not know nothing about trading.

1. It represent professional package.
2. What TEST I failed, I promises that I (my company) will open an live account with any broker what is allowed with FPA and we will put that account with test.
3. Yes, it will be, but with FPA, it will happen very soon, like you noticed I full fit all my promises.

Anna

First at all BigT, I am not trader. I am PR manager in company, and I do not know nothing about trading.

1. It represent professional package.
2. What TEST I failed, I promises that I (my company) will open an live account with any broker what is allowed with FPA and we will put that account with test.
3. Yes, it will be, but with FPA, it will happen very soon, like you noticed I full fit all my promises.

Anna

I was still editing my remarks on post #25 when you quoted me; you may want to revisit your Post #27, to update the quoted remarks.
Your test on FPA would certainly be welcomed, but your use of MyFxBook or mt4i verified accounts with unlocked analysis pages are very useful as well.
When I refer to "You" in English it can be confusing, it sometimes means the 1st Person Singular, but also can mean 3rd Person Singular.
That is, it does not always refer to you personally, but rather to your company as a whole.
You (your company) are always entirely in charge of your own money in any FPA test. You are completely free to select any broker you wish.
It would seem to make sense to me though, to use the broker(s) you promote to your clients.
This is a good start toward making more visible and incontrovertible the results that have been promoted and questioned, without any way of properly vetting them.
I would like nothing better than to see you succeed in providing no losing month results on auto-trader, for years to come.
AI

Hey Anna,

Your site claims all those awards. Can you back them up with pictures of the awards and links to the organizations that gave them to you or not?

I'd hate to think that ProfitFxSignal is guilty of false advertising.

I was still editing my remarks on post #25 when you quoted me; you may want to revisit your Post #27, to update the quoted remarks.
Your test on FPA would certainly be welcomed, but your use of MyFxBook or mt4i verified accounts with unlocked analysis pages are very useful as well.
When I refer to "You" in English it can be confusing, it sometimes means the 1st Person Singular, but also can mean 3rd Person Singular.
That is, it does not always refer to you personally, but rather to your company as a whole.
You (your company) are always entirely in charge of your own money in any FPA test. You are completely free to select any broker you wish.
It would seem to make sense to me though, to use the broker(s) you promote to your clients.
This is a good start toward making more visible and incontrovertible the results that have been promoted and questioned, without any way of properly vetting them.
I would like nothing better than to see you succeed in providing no losing month results on auto-trader, for years to come.
AI

Great from first January I give order to traders to open an account for testing with you. So we will begin test from New Year and I honestly hope that all will be well.

Anna

Anna, should I create a separate thread for the awards issue?

Anna,
You are at the midpoint of trying to improve your firm's miserable reputation.
After resolving a few past customer complaint issues, you need also address the legitimate questions asked by members.
Yet, you have ignored Pharaoh's repeated requests for you to document your advertised claims regarding your claimed awards.
There are substantial discoveries regarding the legitimacy of many claims your firm has made that may be published shortly.
You have 24 hours to come clean on your own.
BTW, please do provide us your ID (as you offered to provide upon request) awhile back.
I really need to know
your last name
your precise title with the firm
your registrar
your principals' full names and registration numbers
firm's physical address
firm's voice phone number
firm's fax phone number
Do you think that these requests are impertinent for the PR Manager of a public entity?
We here at FPA are still awaiting documentation on your public regulatory status, if any; and a statement regarding the regulatory status of your firm.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA

Last edited:
Anna,
You are at the midpoint of trying to improve your firm's miserable reputation.
After resolving a few past customer complaint issues, you need also address the legitimate questions asked by members.
Yet, you have ignored Pharaoh's repeated requests for you to document your advertised claims regarding your claimed awards.
There are substantial discoveries regarding the legitimacy of many claims your firm has made that may be published shortly.
You have 24 hours to come clean on your own.
BTW, please do provide us your ID (as you offered to provide upon request) awhile back.
I really need to know
your last name
your precise title with the firm
your registrar
your principals' full names and registration numbers
firm's physical address
firm's voice phone number
firm's fax phone number
Do you think that these requests are impertinent for the PR Manager of a public entity?
We here at FPA are still awaiting documentation on your public regulatory status, if any; and a statement regarding the regulatory status of your firm.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA

I will provide all of that to you, but I would like that my personal data you keep in privacy, if you can accept that, there is no problem. I ask for that, because I do not know where I will work tomorrow in some future period.

Anna

Back